Never Give An Alligator An AR15 #176
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Never Give An Alligator An AR15 #176 within the Books, Videos, Media, Podcasts forums, part of the General Discussion category; People feeding alligators beer and shooting at their ceilings. L.A. says it wants to confiscate your guns and California is a mess as usual. https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/d...22_49_29-07_00 ...

Like Tree20Likes
  • 3 Post By Sasquatch
  • 3 Post By Denton
  • 1 Post By Denton
  • 3 Post By Annie
  • 1 Post By Annie
  • 3 Post By 1skrewsloose
  • 1 Post By 1skrewsloose
  • 1 Post By Denton
  • 2 Post By 1skrewsloose
  • 2 Post By Sasquatch

Thread: Never Give An Alligator An AR15 #176

Super Moderator

People feeding alligators beer and shooting at their ceilings. L.A. says it wants to confiscate your guns and California is a mess as usual.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/d...22_49_29-07_00

YouBoob...
    Annie, 1skrewsloose and Denton like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Super Moderator

I certainly hope y'all enjoy this one.
    No collusion, no impeachment, no Ukraine. Alligators and beer. What else do you need? What? A bullet to the face? We got it!
    Sasquatch, Annie and 1skrewsloose like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

This show was mostly full of levity but this portion is no joke.

https://www.kcra.com/article/pgande-...dfire/29409688

As SAS said, the update nothing while pocketing profits and the customer suffers for it all.
    1skrewsloose likes this.
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Hey Squatch, did they have the Home Decorating Channel on there in the service lounge? How were the vending machines? I know a little about that.
    Denton, 1skrewsloose and Sasquatch like this.
    Amen, amen I say to you, that you shall lament and weep, but the world shall rejoice; and you shall be made sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.

Super Moderator

Ford Escape is the bomb, Denton. It's like the Energiser bunny; just keeps going.
    Denton likes this.
    Amen, amen I say to you, that you shall lament and weep, but the world shall rejoice; and you shall be made sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.

You guys are too much sometimes, can't watch or listen tonite but will tomorrow. The shows just keep getting better and better!
    Annie, Sasquatch and Denton like this.
    A wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, anyone watching will not know who is who".

If I wasn't a chevy man I might agree with you. Never had any luck with fords.
    Denton likes this.
    A wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, anyone watching will not know who is who".

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by 1skrewsloose View Post
    You guys are too much sometimes, can't watch or listen tonite but will tomorrow. The shows just keep getting better and better!
    Someone at work told me that this one was, "OK." Not one of the best. I found that interesting because this one was the more fun ones for me.
    1skrewsloose likes this.
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

I've thought of this lots of times before, employers fail to realize people that can work together and have fun produce more. I've been in managent and could never convince them that if you try to put the thumb down on folks they will in actuality never work for you. Amazing how many companies do not understand this concept! They think we might as well be slaves! Everyone cannot be a star player, but show up for work and do the job, the best guy in the world that does not show up every day is worthless. Seen this pan out soooo many times. Why ride on the guy that's trying to make a living?

Not sure how or why I put this in this thread, does not pertain, I blame the whiskey.
    Last edited by 1skrewsloose; 10-16-2019 at 07:36 PM.
    Denton and Sasquatch like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Hey Squatch, did they have the Home Decorating Channel on there in the service lounge? How were the vending machines? I know a little about that.
    It was baseball or something. I was fuming so I wasn't paying much attention to the TV.
    Denton and Annie like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Sponsored Links