Remember Richard Jewell?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Remember Richard Jewell?

This is a discussion on Remember Richard Jewell? within the Books, Videos, Media, Podcasts forums, part of the General Discussion category; He is the security guard that found the bomb in Centennial Atlanta during the Olympics. He was railroaded as the bomber and pretty much had ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Remember Richard Jewell?

Super Moderator

Remember Richard Jewell?

He is the security guard that found the bomb in Centennial Atlanta during the Olympics. He was railroaded as the bomber and pretty much had his life ruined.

This new flick comes at a perfect time because it illustrates how reckless the media is reporting sensationalism rather than facts. It also stabs at the FBI. It's directed by Clint Eastwood. Expect the Left to downplay or even dismiss this movie.

Slippy, stowlin, Deebo and 4 others like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

I remember him and all of the fall out. That could happen to any of us.
    Romans 10:9 KJV
    That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

I remember him, as well. In fact, if you catch Sean Hannity you'll know that Mr. Jewell and his past are routinely mentioned.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Guilty until proven innocent...

Way to go Clint Eastwood! The FBI and the Media have proven to be pretty much against Liberty and Freedom.
    NewRiverGeorge and Sasquatch like this.

This is great timing.....hmmmm.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

Everybody repeat after me... "NEVER TALK TO LAW ENFORCEMENT"
    Be a Berean

Ask the wife of Randy Weaver about innocent until proven guilty.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

I will watch this one, and was gonna link it yesterday. Thanks OP
    Sasquatch likes this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

Last couple years we have seen how FBI can frame or hang anyone
    MaterielGeneral likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

From my experience and the experience of a friend, the police, the prosecutor and the press are the enemy when it comes to wanting to talk to you or investigate you. All three do not care simply put. The police are after one thing. If they have any suspicion they want to interrogate you and arrest you. If your arrest and paperwork come to the prosecutors desk they want to convict you. They don't care about any details other than the fact do they have enough information to convict or try to convict in court. The media are the criminal justice systems bitch. They don't care about the truth anymore. All they want is shit information that will sell. So what ever the police or prosecutors say they run with it and rarely ask questions. Your name is slandered pure and simple. If they drop the case or you are found not guilty you are never given an apology from anyone.

If you are ever interviewed your statement should be "I am sorry but I do not want to speak to you until I have an attorney present." The cops have techniques. They will be friendly and will act like your friend. They will act harsh and play it off that you will never have a chance unless you cooperate with them and if you don't your going to rot in prison. Prosecutors you rarely see outside of trial but like I said they are taking what the cops say and running with it. They do not care.

If the situation is right, I would talk to the press with your attorney right after the jury is picked. Look at it as PSYOPS. Schedule an interview, explain the way you were treated and the bullet points on how they are lying etc. You want the community on your side. It will not hurt to cry in the interview.
    A prudent man foresees evil and hides himself, But the simple pass on and are punished. Proverbs 22:3 NKJV

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links