Ban everything! For the children! #172 - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Ban everything! For the children! #172

This is a discussion on Ban everything! For the children! #172 within the Books, Videos, Media, Podcasts forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Sasquatch We must start by banning military style assault werewolves! Huh? What? Oh, they're out there and we must make a law ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Ban everything! For the children! #172

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    We must start by banning military style assault werewolves! Huh? What? Oh, they're out there and we must make a law to stop them.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/d...22_47_14-07_00

Here ya go ya bunch of Nancys. Why did it take so long? Glad you asked. It has actual video! So now you have something to watch while you listen.

What no BBQ? That's it i'm done....

Hey nice addition of the pic clips for those with no attention span it helps LOL!

Denton watch that language " Freakin" think of the children for christ sakes!!!
    MountainGirl and Sasquatch like this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    What no BBQ? That's it i'm done....

Hey nice addition of the pic clips for those with no attention span it helps LOL!

Denton watch that language " Freakin" think of the children for christ sakes!!!
    What'd I say?
    hawgrider likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    What'd I say?
    "Freaking"

Just yankin your chain.

But no BBQ should be a capitol offense!
    Sasquatch and Denton like this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    OK. YouTube is toying with us. They know I just want to be banned from YouTube.
    I am certain that you will be baneed eventually, because I don't think that YouTube, likes men who act like men. They want men who act like sissies, so that is what they will end up with after they ban the men.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    Well, Denton, I'm going to try in the second half of my life to not get banned from so many places in society. The problem is that I have no idea how this could be done...
    If you speak up, you will be hated and banned on the Web. It is just something that happens.
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMills357 View Post
    If you speak up, you will be hated and banned on the Web. It is just something that happens.
    It's way too late, but thank you for the warning. I got my first taste of liberal angst in the late 1960s.

Madison, Wisconsin was as liberal as Moscow's Politburo when I moved here in 1968 to go to college. Lots of kids from northern Wisconsin to be sure, and I carried a knife pretty much 24/7 in those innocent years since I was far, far from home and didn't know a soul.

But 1967 was the apogee of the area's "hip movement" and that's when the Mifflin Street Co-op formed and every block of Bassett Street smelled like an opium den. By the time I found affordable housing and a safe garage to park my motorcycle most of the real-deal hippies had cut their hair and started working for the State government.

Oh, yes, and one of these hippies--Paul Soglin--became mayor for several terms.

DSC02687.jpg
    Last edited by The Tourist; 09-06-2019 at 03:08 PM.
    MisterMills357 likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

and I carried a knife pretty much 24/7 in those innocent years since I was far, far from home and didn't know a soul.
    I got my first knife when I was 8 years old, it was a fishing style folder, with a scaler. I have carried a knife ever since. When I got that fish knife, I lived in a town called Wayne WV; and any boy that did not have a knife tried to get one ASAP. It was a sign of machismo, and manliness.I have 2 folding knives on me right now, a Gerber and a Frost.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 09-09-2019 at 09:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMills357 View Post
    I got my first knife when I was 8 years old.
    I think "your first jackknife" was pretty much the gift your dad gave you when you turned 8 years old. I still have mine, despite +5 decades of rust and abuse. But I believe it was a good lesson learned.

It has been very common in my life to hear someone say, "Does anyone have a knife?''

It's usually me and the neighborhood geek who has theirs with them...
    MisterMills357 likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Super Moderator

No new show, tonight. The Man has me working an extra four hours and Sas doesn’t need to wait until 0030hrs his time for me to get back home.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    I think "your first jackknife" was pretty much the gift your dad gave you when you turned 8 years old. I still have mine, despite +5 decades of rust and abuse. But I believe it was a good lesson learned.

It has been very common in my life to hear someone say, "Does anyone have a knife?''

It's usually me and the neighborhood geek who has theirs with them...
    It was my mother who bought it for me, God Bless her heart. And I hear the same thing now-a-days, "Does anyone have a knife?"
    I usually have one, but, I do not readily let anyone use it, and sometimes I just don't say anything. Times have changed and I do not trust people now; they might accuse me of something.

PS: I took my knife to school on many an occasion, and so did others. In the year 1966, it was no big deal to do that; but in the year 2019, the psychopathic scoundrels who run public schools have made it, some sort of high crime.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 09-10-2019 at 03:21 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links