Freedom Ain't Free #165
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Freedom Ain't Free #165

This is a discussion on Freedom Ain't Free #165 within the Books, Videos, Media, Podcasts forums, part of the General Discussion category; Are you willing to give up your freedom just to get something for free? Some politicians are hoping you do just that. Plus we give ...

Like Tree15Likes
  • 2 Post By Sasquatch
  • 3 Post By Denton
  • 1 Post By Prepared One
  • 1 Post By Denton
  • 1 Post By The Tourist
  • 1 Post By Sasquatch
  • 2 Post By Prepared One
  • 4 Post By fangfarrier

Thread: Freedom Ain't Free #165

Super Moderator

Freedom Ain't Free #165

Are you willing to give up your freedom just to get something for free? Some politicians are hoping you do just that. Plus we give you fun facts about the 4th of July.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/d...23_17_11-07_00

This one might get yanked by YouBoob.

Denton and Annie like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Super Moderator

the 2020 election will determine if we go to war. As a matter of fact, I think we'll go to war in 2021. That is how divided we are.
    Prepared One, gyro_cfi and Annie like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    the 2020 election will determine if we go to war. As a matter of fact, I think we'll go to war in 2021. That is how divided we are.
    I would tend to agree, if not forced by circumstances around the wold before hand.
    Denton likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    I would tend to agree, if not forced by circumstances around the wold before hand.
    I wonder if the world's situation will stop internal conflict, here.
    Prepared One likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

@Sasquatch, without meaning to, I have gerrymandered my life around existing in a world of enemies. I never leave the house without defensive tools. I never wanted to rely on anyone, the reason being is when does your helper become your keeper?
    gyro_cfi likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    @Sasquatch, without meaning to, I have gerrymandered my life around existing in a world of enemies. I never leave the house without defensive tools. I never wanted to rely on anyone, the reason being is when does your helper become your keeper?
    I think most of us here feel that way. I dont want to owe anyone anything, money, votes, time, my life.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    StratMaster likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    I wonder if the world's situation will stop internal conflict, here.
    I don't know that we could come together as a nation to defeat a common enemy anymore. I would like to think so, but given today's divided house, the political divisiveness, the gridlock, today's safe place LBGTQRST, self absobed youth who can't figure out what bathroom to use? I am not sure we aren't doomed to fail.

Side note:

One of our managers recently returned from a trip to Europe where he visited the Normandy beaches and the American cemetery and he noted how awe inspiring it was. I asked, knowing what those young boys faced, seeing the old combat footage, and reading of the horrors of that war, did he think today's youth would do the same if called upon. Out of perhaps 6 or 7 of us, including some of the gals, no one answered in the affirmative. Some would step up I am sure, but sacrifice on the same scale as those boys of a WWII? I have my doubts.
    Last edited by Prepared One; 07-03-2019 at 04:45 PM.
    Denton and Sasquatch like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

We tell the next generation, if there is a war, that each enemy defeated is equal to 1000 likes on their favourite social media and that you automatically inherit all the “followers” on your fallen enemies’ social media accounts plus each enemy that falls saves the planet 2 tonnes of CO2 emissions a year and 50lb of plastics not released into the ocean. . They’ll fight then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links