More Than One Way To Skin A Cat #160
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on More Than One Way To Skin A Cat #160 within the Books, Videos, Media, Podcasts forums, part of the General Discussion category; This week you will think like them or you will be shunned. Man's best friend will leave you when you're crazy. And our new desk ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: More Than One Way To Skin A Cat #160

Super Moderator

This week you will think like them or you will be shunned. Man's best friend will leave you when you're crazy. And our new desk The Culinary Corner! Plus plenty more.

https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/d...22_52_14-07_00

bigwheel likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Super Moderator

YouTube will surely give us a strike. If not, we will try harder.
    StratMaster likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

YouTube has blocked this already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by fangfarrier View Post
    YouTube has blocked this already.

No way! I just checked and it worked fine. Could it be a national thing?
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

Denton

I like you BUT you are sounding more and more like a liberal on these podcasts in the way you are constructing your arguments.

Pregnancy is a very dangerous time for women. Childbirth is one of the biggest killers of woman ever. EVER.

Pregnancy safer than vaccinations? Oh my. Get some information. Feed your mind.

Please. Chill. Have a think about what you are saying before you lose the plot.
    You can argue about when life starts, but I think you need to define what life is and how you are deciding that.

Stick with prepping topics for a while, please.

Your friend,

Fangfarrier

Denton likes this.

Super Moderator

Denton

I like you BUT you are sounding more and more like a liberal on these podcasts in the way you are constructing your arguments.

Pregnancy is a very dangerous time for women. Childbirth is one of the biggest killers of woman ever. EVER.

Pregnancy safer than vaccinations? Oh my. Get some information. Feed your mind.

Please. Chill. Have a think about what you are saying before you lose the plot.
    You can argue about when life starts, but I think you need to define what life is and how you are deciding that.

Stick with prepping topics for a while, please.

Your friend,

Fangfarrier

So, HPV vaccine is safer than bearing a child?

You are right. I need to reflect. Reflect long and hard. Figure out who and what I am. Seems I am nothing more than a filthy white supremacist.
    What was I thinking? Thank you, Brother! Excuse me while I delve into the wisdom of the New York Times. Afterward, I'll meditate on the wisdom of the Washington Post.

Your wit is incomparable.
    Annie likes this.
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    So, HPV vaccine is safer than bearing a child?

You are right. I need to reflect. Reflect long and hard. Figure out who and what I am. Seems I am nothing more than a filthy white supremacist.
    What was I thinking? Thank you, Brother! Excuse me while I delve into the wisdom of the New York Times. Afterward, I'll meditate on the wisdom of the Washington Post.

Your wit is incomparable.
    Breath Denton.
    “So, HPV vaccine is safer than bearing a child? “
    Yes.
    Think out it. At least twice as many people are at risk with a pregnancy than a HPV vaccine.
    Statistically- yes. HPV is safer than pregnancy.
    All my children have had the HPV vaccine - I would not put my children in danger; I did it to lessen the risk to their lives.

“You are right. I need to reflect. Reflect long and hard. Figure out who and what I am. Seems I am nothing more than a filthy white supremacist.”

There. That’s the thinking I’m talking about.

You need to reflect. We all do. It’s a wonderful attribute: thinking before speaking, thinking that the other person may have a valuable point that you have not discovered yet. You are still allowed to reject the idea.
    Filthy white suprematist (I’ll correct your spelling for you, I know you cannot abide incorrect word usage)? Who mentioned that? You did! Why? Good question. It’s a liberal tactic (which you yourself have pointed out) to resort to name calling and playing the victim. You are a bigger man than that. Stop that.

If I’m wrong, come back at me with a reasonable and reasoned argument. I’ll listen.

I was pointing out the lack of reason in your argument not you.

Chill Denton. You like a good discussion. Discuss your viewpoint with me.

Sas.

A lens is a philosophical idea that you look at the world through the sum of your knowledge and experience; this sum is referred to as a lens so that you understand that two people looking at the same idea may have a different idea of what they are looking at depending on their lens.

This wasn’t an attack on your characters.

Finally: “Thank you, Brother! Excuse me while I delve into the wisdom of the New York Times. Afterward, I'll meditate on the wisdom of the Washington Post.

Now you are being utterly ridiculous!

Yours,

Fangfarrier

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    No way! I just checked and it worked fine. Could it be a national thing?
    Yes. You are right. It’s blocked in my country.

Fangfarrier

Super Moderator

Breath Denton.
    “So, HPV vaccine is safer than bearing a child? “
    Yes.
    Think out it. At least twice as many people are at risk with a pregnancy than a HPV vaccine.
    Statistically- yes. HPV is safer than pregnancy.
    All my children have had the HPV vaccine - I would not put my children in danger; I did it to lessen the risk to their lives.

“You are right. I need to reflect. Reflect long and hard. Figure out who and what I am. Seems I am nothing more than a filthy white supremacist.”

There. That’s the thinking I’m talking about.

You need to reflect. We all do. It’s a wonderful attribute: thinking before speaking, thinking that the other person may have a valuable point that you have not discovered yet. You are still allowed to reject the idea.
    Filthy white suprematist (I’ll correct your spelling for you, I know you cannot abide incorrect word usage)? Who mentioned that? You did! Why? Good question. It’s a liberal tactic (which you yourself have pointed out) to resort to name calling and playing the victim. You are a bigger man than that. Stop that.

If I’m wrong, come back at me with a reasonable and reasoned argument. I’ll listen.

I was pointing out the lack of reason in your argument not you.

Chill Denton. You like a good discussion. Discuss your viewpoint with me.

Sas.

A lens is a philosophical idea that you look at the world through the sum of your knowledge and experience; this sum is referred to as a lens so that you understand that two people looking at the same idea may have a different idea of what they are looking at depending on their lens.

This wasn’t an attack on your characters.

Finally: “Thank you, Brother! Excuse me while I delve into the wisdom of the New York Times. Afterward, I'll meditate on the wisdom of the Washington Post.

Now you are being utterly ridiculous!

Yours,

Fangfarrier

Chill? Did you listen to the podcast before responding? If not, you played it perfectly.

As far as the HPV vaccine goes, I'm glad your children are good. Still, a doctor in the field of vaccine research warned me against that vaccine long before warnings of conclusions and death were touted. Her warning was about infertility.
    Don't listen to me or what she told me years ago. Focus on what you think you know and disregard the fact that abortion kills millions of innocent children each year.

I played along what I thought was your wit. Guess I was wrong.
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

Yes. You are right. It’s blocked in my country.

Fangfarrier

Try Podomatic.
    Not surprised it is blocked in yours as well as other nations.
    Hidden Content
    Dr. Gregory House

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links