More Than One Way To Skin A Cat #160 - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

More Than One Way To Skin A Cat #160

This is a discussion on More Than One Way To Skin A Cat #160 within the Books, Videos, Media, Podcasts forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Annie How do people get so drunk they fall down? My head would be in the toilet before that could even happen. ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: More Than One Way To Skin A Cat #160

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    How do people get so drunk they fall down? My head would be in the toilet before that could even happen. Fun, fun, fun? Ugh,
    I can't even go there.

Anne Hathaway went to my high school, or so my sister tells me. I don't think I've ever seen any of her movies. I don't go to the movies that often.

Has anyone have a link to the RV chase? I hope someone caught that, because I'd like to see it.

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->
    @<b><a href="https://www.prepperforums.net/forum/member.php?u=766" target="_blank">Denton</a></b>
    <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention -->, your culinary desk report? I was looking forward to that. I'm so disappointed.
    https://ktla.com/2019/05/22/2-dogs-r...in-l-a-county/

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Annie likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    https://ktla.com/2019/05/22/2-dogs-r...in-l-a-county/

She was DWI? I thought it was crack. So some people get so drunk they fall down. Others rip the sides off of RV's and everything else in their way. That crazy RV driver's doggies are gonna be looking for new homes. She's gonna be going for a long vacation. In the bird cage.
    Denton likes this.

Super Moderator

She was DWI? I thought it was crack. So some people get so drunk they fall down. Others rip the sides off of RV's and everything else in their way. That crazy RV driver's doggies are gonna be looking for new homes. She's gonna be going for a long vacation. In the bird cage.
    Welcome to CA.

As for that woman getting a long sentence not likely. Here in CA things like prop 47 reward criminals by giving them little to no jail time.

Denton likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Reminds me of my brothers fist driving lesson.
    Annie and Denton like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Welcome to CA.

As for that woman getting a long sentence not likely. Here in CA things like prop 47 reward criminals by giving them little to no jail time.

Maybe. She's a real bad dog mom. The animal rights activists will be after her I bet. Denton's a real bad cat dad. I hope they don't come after him.

Sent from my SM-S337TL using Tapatalk
    Denton likes this.
    Hidden Content
    Let God arise, and let His enemies be scattered: and let them that hate Him flee from before His face. --Propers for Pentecost

Super Moderator

How do people get so drunk they fall down? My head would be in the toilet before that could even happen. Fun, fun, fun? Ugh,
    I can't even go there.

Anne Hathaway went to my high school, or so my sister tells me. I don't think I've ever seen any of her movies. I don't go to the movies that often.

Has anyone have a link to the RV chase? I hope someone caught that, because I'd like to see it.

@Denton , your culinary desk report? I was looking forward to that. I'm so disappointed.
    Sas warned me you'd be disappointed. I'm sorry.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by fangfarrier View Post
    Your friend is referring to this ONE study:

A lowered probability of pregnancy in females in the USA aged 25-29 who received a human papillomavirus vaccine injection.
    DeLong G. J Toxicol Environ Health A. 2018.

Abstract
    Birth rates in the United States have recently fallen. Birth rates per 1000 females aged 25-29 fell from 118 in 2007 to 105 in 2015.

One factor *may* involve the vaccination against the human papillomavirus (HPV).

Shortly after the vaccine was licensed, several reports of recipients experiencing primary ovarian failure emerged. This study analyzed information gathered in National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey, which represented 8 million 25-to-29-year-old women residing in the United States between 2007 and 2014. Approximately 60% of women who did not receive the HPV vaccine had been pregnant at least once, whereas only 35% of women who were exposed to the vaccine had conceived. For married women, 75% who did not receive the shot were found to conceive, while only 50% who received the vaccine had ever been pregnant.

*Using logistic regression to analyze the data, the probability of having been pregnant was estimated*

for females who received an HPV vaccine compared with females who did not receive the shot. Results suggest that females who received the HPV shot were less likely to have ever been pregnant than women in the same age group who did not receive the shot. If 100% of females in this study had received the HPV vaccine, data suggest the number of women having ever conceived would have fallen by 2 million.

*Further study into the influence of HPV vaccine on fertility is thus warranted.*

Highlighting is my addition (*)

Edit: forgot to mention Gale DeLong is a known antivaxxer publishing poor research. Read a view of her work here: https://respectfulinsolence.com/2018...-gayle-delong/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If I am seeing this correctly, this is from 2018.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29889622
    She, who worked in pharm research, warned me about the vaccine in 2006 or 2007.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Sas warned me you'd be disappointed. I'm sorry.
    That's okay. I was thinking it was gonna be something Mrs Denton cooked, like a "prepper pantry" addition. Maybe Hot Nursy could do a "health minute".
    Denton likes this.

Did I mention that if you swing a cat by the tail above your head it sounds just like a siren?
    hawgrider, Denton and A Watchman like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links