Jamal calls BS on liberals who "never let a tragedy go to waste...".
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Jamal calls BS on liberals who "never let a tragedy go to waste...". within the Books, Videos, Media, Podcasts forums, part of the General Discussion category; I love this guy......

Like Tree16Likes
  • 5 Post By StratMaster
  • 3 Post By Denton
  • 3 Post By Robie
  • 2 Post By unclefred
  • 2 Post By Robie
  • 1 Post By StratMaster

Thread: Jamal calls BS on liberals who "never let a tragedy go to waste...".

I love this guy...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by StratMaster View Post
    I love this guy...

Guy is no different than the kids/liberal media. He's pushing his political views after the tragedy as well (More guns, arm the teachers, etc.). You just like him cuz he's saying what you agree with.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by healthyprepper View Post
    Guy is no different than the kids/liberal media. He's pushing his political views after the tragedy as well (More guns, arm the teachers, etc.). You just like him cuz he's saying what you agree with.
    Did you say you are a prepper?
    RedLion, unclefred and StratMaster like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

His avatar resembles the cnn high school mouthpiece....

Name:  hogg.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  40.1 KB
    Denton, unclefred and StratMaster like this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

He got purdy hair.
    Denton and StratMaster like this.

You just like him cuz he's saying what you agree with.
    Duh......
    Denton and StratMaster like this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

Are we having a "state the obvious" contest Mr. Troll? What might be your next comment... water is wet, or the sky is blue? Yes I agree with him. We will have to agree to disagree about "Pushing political views". He is COUNTERING politicized views with common sense and logic.
    Denton likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by StratMaster View Post
    Are we having a "state the obvious" contest Mr. Troll? What might be your next comment... water is wet, or the sky is blue? Yes I agree with him. We will have to agree to disagree about "Pushing political views". He is COUNTERING politicized views with common sense and logic.
    He's an uneducated dumb-dumb that has access to a camera and garners an audience of uneducated, chicken shit buffoons scared of losing their precious guns.

He's an uneducated dumb-dumb that has access to a camera and garners an audience of uneducated, chicken shit buffoons scared of losing their precious guns.
    That's a string of mere assertions Mr. Troll. Care to substantiate them at all? Let me get you started...
    A) Please explain in detail your personal knowledge of this man's education. Did he finish high school? Or go to college? Where and when? Merely calling him an "uneducated dumb-dumb" is entirely insufficient.
    B) Please explain in detail your research into his demographics and how your lengthy studies of same led you to the conclusion that his audience is also uneducated.

He is staying his own opinions with out the sob story. He is arguing to prep for the next time. If it’s not a rifle, pistol or shotgun. No a firearm, how about a bomb or arson? While arming teachers will not prevent everything it is a better bet of leasing the damage or preventing it than four deputies hiding behind squad cars outside shitting their pants.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Sponsored Links