Our off-grid system & life - Page 15
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Our off-grid system & life

This is a discussion on Our off-grid system & life within the Alternative Energy (Wind, Solar, Hydro etc) forums, part of the Off-Grid Lifestyle category; Originally Posted by Annie If I could split the thread, I would. Sorry, but I don't see how to do that. I can merge, but ...

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
Like Tree251Likes

Thread: Our off-grid system & life

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    If I could split the thread, I would. Sorry, but I don't see how to do that. I can merge, but I don't see any tools for splitting. If any of you know how and want to, go for it.
    In the meanwhile in accordence with Cricket's instructions:

It's one thing to go a little off topic, have some fun or tell someone to knock it off. But this thread is over the top, because we're making a quilt out of @MaountainGirl's great thread. Why? Just stop.
    The terminology here may be called move posts. Every forum known to man can spit threads. You just need a mod who has the experience.
    Annie and RubberDuck like this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    The terminology here may be called move posts. Every forum known to man can spit threads. You just need a mod who has the experience.
    Don’t look at me.
    hawgrider and RubberDuck like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Don’t look at me.
    Honorable Leader, you would then have us look to Squatch in times like these?
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Don’t look at me.
    I'm not for hire Lmao! I already have one of these thankless payless jobs
    RubberDuck, Denton and Inor like this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post
    I didn't even believe they were that sharp.... he just likes bragging about using 100,000,000,000,000,000-grit to polish the edge.
    Actually, they are.
    Tourist sent me a Tops brand folder that he had spent some time on. It is seriously sharp. In fact, I'm reserving it from regular use and keeping it for self defense only.
    Yeah, I know, a good USA made field knife should be used, but dang, I will never be able to get that kind of edge again.

If you haven't heard of Tops, they are very high quality, made in the USA, and the main customer base are guys headed down range. They make fixed blades, and folders.
    And, they ain't cheap!

The one I received has an MSRP of over $200. Lightweight aluminum frame, 1095 steel blade. www.topsknives.com/mil-spie-3-5-t-06 A serious knife for serious use. Check it out.

Yes, Tourist is eccentric, but ain't none of y'all got your shit 100% together. I know I don't. There was only one perfect person in the history of this world, and I don't think Jesus Christ is a member here.
    hawgrider, Annie, Inor and 2 others like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Actually, they are.
    Tourist sent me a Tops brand folder that he had spent some time on. It is seriously sharp. In fact, I'm reserving it from regular use and keeping it for self defense only.
    Yeah, I know, a good USA made field knife should be used, but dang, I will never be able to get that kind of edge again.

If you haven't heard of Tops, they are very high quality, made in the USA, and the main customer base are guys headed down range. They make fixed blades, and folders.
    And, they ain't cheap!

The one I received has an MSRP of over $200. Lightweight aluminum frame, 1095 steel blade. www.topsknives.com/mil-spie-3-5-t-06 A serious knife for serious use. Check it out.

Yes, Tourist is eccentric, but ain't none of y'all got your shit 100% together. I know I don't. There was only one perfect person in the history of this world, and I don't think Jesus Christ is a member here.
    Still looking to split the thread @MountainGirl .

I don't think The Tourist has ever been unkind to anyone here.
    rice paddy daddy likes this.
    "Who is She that comes forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terrible as a army set in battle array?"

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    Honorable Leader, you would then have us look to Squatch in times like these?
    I’d rather lock the thread and let it meet its demise than call on the cryptozoological oddity and have him crash the site!
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Sponsored Links