Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Will gangs really rule when shtf?

This is a discussion on Will gangs really rule when shtf? within the Urban and Rural Survival forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by davidpsc I mean really, gangs have large numbers and weapons. But there are more people that would want to restore order when ...

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Will gangs really rule when shtf?

Quote Originally Posted by davidpsc View Post
    I mean really, gangs have large numbers and weapons. But there are more people that would want to restore order when the shtf that would outnumber the gangs.
    Most people, IMHO, think the "other" guy will take care of it. Consequently, most do nothing.
    inceptor likes this.

My feeling is no one really knows what the outcome would be of a major economic collapse so all we can do is speculate. I live in the country and I think it's "unlikely" that gangs would make it to where I am, but I don't know that. I know that while most people in the area are pretty heavily armed, I don't know that they will all turn Rambo and take everyone out in the first 24 hours of a marauding group's arrival in the area. We all know gangs exist. It's also been mentioned that others who have not prepped may become a problem as they become desperate. We just don't know how this will all play out and I wouldn't be too quick to assume that things will just get wrapped up quickly because everyone around them is armed, ex-military or LEOs.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Ads