Call me with your Nuclear Holocaust is Near joke or story
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Call me with your Nuclear Holocaust is Near joke or story within the UFO's, Zombies, 2012, Aliens, Mayan, End of the World, Apocalypse forums, part of the General Discussion category; Greetings all, I'm collecting jokes or funny stories that people might tell in their final minutes before a nuclear bomb falls to help soothe the ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Call me with your Nuclear Holocaust is Near joke or story

Greetings all, I'm collecting jokes or funny stories that people might tell in their final minutes before a nuclear bomb falls to help soothe the worry of the people around them.

You can call this number and leave a voicemail! If you'd like me to use your name (first name only is fine) leave it on the voicemail.

Imagine only mins before nuclear bomb falls. What joke/story might you tell to soothe folks nearby? Call (323) XXX-XXXX

I'll be collecting the stories and playing them on a little special solar-powered boombox I'm making.

Thanks!

- Trapdoor
    Last edited by Sasquatch; 04-18-2017 at 10:45 PM.

?????????????????????

dude if we are going to be nuked I am drinking myself into oblivion.

oooohhhh "hic" look at thar pretty lights, "hic
    SGG and TG like this.
    nothing to see here, move along.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by trapdoor View Post
    Greetings all, I'm collecting jokes or funny stories that people might tell in their final minutes before a nuclear bomb falls to help soothe the worry of the people around them.

You can call this number and leave a voicemail! If you'd like me to use your name (first name only is fine) leave it on the voicemail.

Imagine only mins before nuclear bomb falls. What joke/story might you tell to soothe folks nearby? Call (323) XXX-XXXX

I'll be collecting the stories and playing them on a little special solar-powered boombox I'm making.

Thanks!

- Trapdoor
    Hello New Guy and welcome to the forum. There are some protocols around here. One being that you introduce yourself to the group. That section can be found right here -----> Introduce Yourself

Please head on over and tell us a little about yourself before you ask people to call your number. I have edited your number out. Once you have introduced yourself feel free to post the number again. If you post the number again without first introducing yourself I'll be forced to ban you from the forum. Nothing personal, we just have a way of doing things around here. We've all gone through it. Thanks for stopping by!
    TG and rstanek like this.
    I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum.
    Hidden Content

Thanks!

- Trapdoor

Hey trapdoor .... you know any hippie chicks that wanna snuggle up during the apocalypse?
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

No disrespect intended, but the last thing I'd do before being nuked would be to listen to jokes on a solar-powered boombox.

There is this thing called "taking cover".
    Sasquatch likes this.
    Respect everything, fear nothing.

What part of any holocaust, nuclear or other, is funny? Who would be telling jokes then? You think the Jews were telling jokes as they were being exterminated?

Where I come from we pray to soothe worries.
    sideKahr, A Watchman and rstanek like this.

Thanks!

- Trapdoor

Geez ....
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

It was a late Friday night, November 9, 1979 to be exact. I was manning a SAC Command Post at March AFB in California when we received an actual Emergency Action Message and alerted our alert force.
    A call was also made to the Wing Commander who at that time was participating in a formal Dining In.
    Crews scrambled to their bombers and tanker and were waiting for the next message with engines running.
    The Wing Commander walked into the command post to assess the situation, dressed to the nines.
    The warble tone sounded again and in the background the commander said "Well I'm Dressed For It".
    Fortunately that next message ended the alert and crews shut down their airplanes.

This was the famous November 1979 NORAD computer glitch.
    Redneck likes this.

Lil' Kim sitting at a dining table yelling "I said Lunch, not Launch"!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links