Call me with your Nuclear Holocaust is Near joke or story - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Call me with your Nuclear Holocaust is Near joke or story

This is a discussion on Call me with your Nuclear Holocaust is Near joke or story within the UFO's, Zombies, 2012, Aliens, Mayan, End of the World, Apocalypse forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by trapdoor I get your point. But I don't look to humor to cheapen the subject matter being riffed on. I think we ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Call me with your Nuclear Holocaust is Near joke or story

Quote Originally Posted by trapdoor View Post
    I get your point. But I don't look to humor to cheapen the subject matter being riffed on. I think we often tell jokes in order to relate to others and talk about things that are scary, depressing, maddening, etc.

You might enjoy Stanley Kubrick's Dr. Strangelove, a comedy of sorts I quite like about the bomb. I say that as someone who is equally enthusiastic about John Coster-Mullen's critical "Atom Bombs" reference.

And I'm blonde so... this is a blonde joke. So I've got you there.
    No I'm totally with you here. It's childish but there's a video game called fallout I really enjoy bc it sort of make light of the nuclear holocaust. It's the only one I play and I know it's no real representation of post appocolipirya but hey it's fun.

hey blondie--psst yah you----- get a 5th of fireball then when it happens see how fast you can chug it after that everything will be funny.
    nothing to see here, move along.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links