Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Straight from the Deathlands

1K views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  txmarine6531 
#1 ·
Reactions: Denton and bigwheel
#4 ·
We're not trying to make a chimera just because we want to see some kind of monstrous creature," says Pablo Ross, a reproductive biologist at the University of California, Davis. "We're doing this for a biomedical purpose."

What did Hitlers doctors say

medical experimentation carried out during the Third Reich may be divided into three categories.

The first category consists of experiments aimed at facilitating the survival of Axis military personnel.

The second category of experimentation aimed at developing and testing pharmaceuticals and treatment methods for injuries and illnesses which German military and occupation personnel encountered in the field.

The third category of medical experimentation sought to advance the racial and ideological tenets of the Nazi worldview.

Reactions: Denton
#5 ·
Call me paranoid, but I think they are way beyond what they tell us.

This particular scientist says they aren't trying to play God or anything close to that. I say that is a load of hogwash; man always wants to play God. In my view, this is another case of playing God in a manner that can go wrong for a lot of people.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.