Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Bushmaster Combo ??

This is a discussion on Bushmaster Combo ?? within the Rifles, SKS, AR, AK, Long Guns forums, part of the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR category; Originally Posted by Watercanlady Ok Fuzzee, I have wanted to thank you for serving our country and kept sending before typing it. Our oldest son ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Where we'll feed your trespassing ass to the gators.
    Quote Originally Posted by Watercanlady View Post
    Ok Fuzzee, I have wanted to thank you for serving our country and kept sending before typing it. Our oldest son served in the Army for 17 years before having a heart attack. Thank you again....
    Now we have found the S&W M&P 15 PSX at Dicks for $1,099.00 with $100.00 off making it $999.00 is this a good price? They have one in stock and everywhere else is by order with the warehouses being out at this time.
    Helping you and serving are both my pleasure. I appreciate your sons service also and am sorry you lost him. Yes, that's a good price annd if they've got one in stock, I'd jump on it. Buds which often has some of the best prices around for firearms last price was $1222 and he doesn't have any in stock. You'll be getting a good piston AR that you should like a lot.

Smith & Wesson M&P Semi-Automatic 223 Remington/5.56 NATO 30 $1,222.00 SHIPS FREE

Our son is still with us but not with the Army. He has had many troubles from his heart but is still here.. Thank god... Thanks again for your help I think we will be making a trip to Dicks this afternoon.

Our son is still with us but not with the Army. He has had many troubles from his heart but is still here.. Thank god... Thanks again for your help I think we will be making a trip to Dicks this afternoon.
    Thank God indeed. The way you said it I took it as he died. I hope he gets the chance to take you out shooting the M&P15 PSX if you get it. Good luck over at Dicks.

Well false alarm on the S&W it was a gas system rifle. So I am back on the phone...

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzee View Post
    Helping you and serving are both my pleasure. I appreciate your sons service also and am sorry you lost him. Yes, that's a good price annd if they've got one in stock, I'd jump on it. Buds which often has some of the best prices around for firearms last price was $1222 and he doesn't have any in stock. You'll be getting a good piston AR that you should like a lot.

Smith & Wesson M&P Semi-Automatic 223 Remington/5.56 NATO 30 $1,222.00 SHIPS FREE

OUCH over priced Buds is not such a deal; any more . They just had 6920's for almost 1200 when walmart selling the same weapon for 1097
    Take a look here 949 gas piston 1 MOA out of the box on the Carbine. Lowers and Gas system Made by Adams Arms completely interchangeable parts with other AR's
    Huldra » Rifles » Huldra Mark IV 5.56 Carbine

Thanks Smitty I will go look at this. The S&W is no where to be found ;(

Sorry your having trouble finding a piston S&W WCL. It's the way it is right now though, everywhere. People are buying up firearms and ammo and the distributors shelves are bare in many aspects. I listed the Huldra's in the previous post. There a good option and from as far as I've seen in all their pics (as I haven't had the opportunity to see one firsthand yet sadly) they look to be simply complete Adams Arms rifles, with Huldra stamped on them. S&W is a bigger company and a better option because of it which is why I recommended it more. The one listed is a good deal though and it's a basic carbine length Adams system piston AR made with what should be Mega Arms receivers and all Adams parts. I know you want the railed forearm now, but don't be dismayed because you can easily buy a forearm seperately to put on. One designed to be a direct replacement with the handguards ring is the easiest and simply by pushing the ring down, popping the handguards off and reversing it with the new forearm is all it will be. Adams lists a lot of good options. Some more expensive than others. They like to use Samson's as factory but there are very good choices.

list, question Q,

Adams Arms - Adams Arms FAQ Page

Rainier Arms™ | Browse | EZ CAR - Drop In Series | Daniel Defense EZ CAR Rail - 7.0

Rainier Arms™ | Browse | MI - 2 Piece Drop In | MI 2 Piece Forearm - 7.0 GEN2

Another fine option is to buy a complete lower, have it shipped to an FFL for transfer as I mention in PM and do a seperate order for the upper and other things you'd want like magazines and iron sights direct to your home. Rainier is an excellent business for this and I've had many good transactions with them. Simply calling and saying I'd like you guys to build me a complete lower for transfer what do you recommend and have available? will be easier than you think. They can build it off of whatever they have in stock or you can wait a little till what they don't comes in. Than say, I'd like a seperate order shipped to my home with an Adams Arm upper, these sights and a dozen Pmags. Rainier is very helpful and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised how much. Transfer is just having a place to transfer to and letting both companies know the details of what your transfering and to/from who. And paying of course. I've asked, but they always seem to want the money too, har har .

Good sight choices for basic irons for a good price,

Rainier Arms™ | Browse | Sights - Front | Daniel Defense Fixed Front Sight

Rainier Arms™ | Browse | Sights - Rear | Daniel Defense Rear Back Up Iron Sight

------

Rainier Arms™ | Browse | Sights - Front | Troy Fixed Front BattleSight

Rainier Arms™ | Browse | Sights - Rear | Troy Fixed Rear BattleSight

or there are lots of good flip up sights if you want to put optics (scope) on it later and have the sights out of the way. It will make it heavier though which you might not like.

Lots of options. I know.

Fuzzee
    Last edited by Fuzzee; 11-30-2012 at 07:35 PM.

I have still been looking. I am sort of stuck on the S&W so it is not a big deal to order and have to wait. I talked to a couple gun shops and it is not a problem. One of the owners I went to school with and everyone said if anyone can get it he can. I am calling him back tomorrow to see about ordering one. I guess I just won't have a nicely wrapped gun under my tree. I will tell hubby a case of ammo would be good to wrap up too....LOL.

I have still been looking. I am sort of stuck on the S&W so it is not a big deal to order and have to wait. I talked to a couple gun shops and it is not a problem. One of the owners I went to school with and everyone said if anyone can get it he can. I am calling him back tomorrow to see about ordering one. I guess I just won't have a nicely wrapped gun under my tree. I will tell hubby a case of ammo would be good to wrap up too....LOL.
    You may have to wait as doing a quick search on the net showed everyone I cam across out of stock. There's only one on Gunbroker I found also. They've got some nice pics if you want a closer look.

Smith & Wesson M&P15 PSX 5.56 New : Semi Auto Rifles at GunBroker.com

You could always get yourself some of the extras you'll need and may want for it as a Christmas present too. Like iron sights, maybe a new grip or stock, sling and sling attachment, magazines, books, case and so on besides the ammo mentioned.

http://www.midwayusa.com/find?sortby...mensionid=9634
    Last edited by Fuzzee; 12-01-2012 at 08:35 AM.

Ok we finally bought one.... We ended up getting the Ruger SR 5.56. This is the only piston operating system we could get. We called almost every gun dealer in our state. So hubby got it for me tonight. We think we got a fairly good deal on it at $1,399.00. I have my name on the list for the S&W still so if that come through I will give this one to him. With all the things going on we wanted to at least have one. You never know what this goofy government might do......

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Ads