Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Colt AR15-M4 at Walmart...

This is a discussion on Colt AR15-M4 at Walmart... within the Rifles, SKS, AR, AK, Long Guns forums, part of the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR category; Originally Posted by C5GUY Hard to beat the quality of a Colt. Thats the way I saw it.......

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Colt AR15-M4 at Walmart...

Quote Originally Posted by C5GUY View Post
    Hard to beat the quality of a Colt.
    Thats the way I saw it....
    shotlady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by shotlady View Post
    its really a great buy! i paid 1250 for my colt m4 in ca, notably nicer than my sig sauer m400. my sig was 1145, but didnt come with sling and the butt sock is flat not curved for your shoulder,leaving me after getting the proper fit and sling brings me to 1250 base. sweet! do it, i know youll be very happy!
    I thought you would enjoy this...

Colt AR15-M4 at Walmart...-m4_lista_accessori.jpg

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by shotlady View Post
    thanks!
    You're very welcomed...
    Last edited by Elia Cid; 11-17-2012 at 04:12 PM.

Administrator
    This is why I purchased a Colt

Praise the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle --- Psalm 144

Ruger owners check out http://rugerpistolforums.com a great site to share and learn about your Ruger pistols.

Check our sister forum DefensiveCarry.com http://www.defensivecarry.com A lot of good information and dialogue.

Mike ,
    Way to go, I also saw this as I was deciding , great weapon enjoy...Thanks...

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Elia Cid View Post
    Mike ,
    Way to go, I also saw this as I was deciding , great weapon enjoy...Thanks...
    I've had a blast shooting it. It is very accurate, little recoil, and easy to handle.
    Praise the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle --- Psalm 144

Ruger owners check out http://rugerpistolforums.com a great site to share and learn about your Ruger pistols.

Check our sister forum DefensiveCarry.com http://www.defensivecarry.com A lot of good information and dialogue.

Quote Originally Posted by mwhartman View Post
    I've had a blast shooting it. It is very accurate, little recoil, and easy to handle.
    That's interesting that you said that , for some reason I didn't quite feel that same way about my SIg 556 carbine they just felt heavier and not as easy to handle may be it's just me?"lol"

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Elia Cid View Post
    That's interesting that you said that , for some reason I didn't quite feel that same way about my SIg 556 carbine they just felt heavier and not as easy to handle may be it's just me?"lol"
    This is interesting. I've not had an opportunity to handle or shoot a Sig AR but I imagine it is not too different from my Colt. Mine has the Magpul add on's Colt Carbines so perhaps that is the difference.

Are the DPMS AR-15's that bad I was thinking about buying one. I can't really afford the higher priced ones, I have a Smith and Wesson M+P 15 .22 and have a blast with it cause you can shoot till you get tired on a box of 525. Although the .22 ammo is getting really scare around here, The Smith is just my second rifle so I am trying to learn about the .223/5.56 rifles. The one I have just takes a few minutes to break down and clean. I was wondering, it doesn't look like there's that much difference except the barrel size. Thanks in advance.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Ads