Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Missouri passes Senate bill SB613

This is a discussion on Missouri passes Senate bill SB613 within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; By a vote of 23 to 10 the Missouri Senate passed SB613, a bill to make ALL past, present and future federal gun laws null ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Missouri passes Senate bill SB613

Missouri passes Senate bill SB613

By a vote of 23 to 10 the Missouri Senate passed SB613, a bill to make ALL past, present and future federal gun laws null and void. It needs to be sign by the governor and then put on the ballot for the people to vote on. This is music to my ears. But I can only imagine the push back from the Feds, Holder and the Supreme Court. Should get very interesting for sure.
    MOLON LABE

The Blood of American Heroes is on nobama's hands....Remember Benghazi!

Our government HAS become that government our founders warned us about

That anti-American in our WH is lying again, how do I know you ask, his mouth is open

Quote Originally Posted by ekim View Post
    By a vote of 23 to 10 the Missouri Senate passed SB613, a bill to make ALL past, present and future federal gun laws null and void. It needs to be sign by the governor and then put on the ballot for the people to vote on. This is music to my ears. But I can only imagine the push back from the Feds, Holder and the Supreme Court. Should get very interesting for sure.
    A step in the right direction, if that even matters at this point...

Of course it matters! The state is doing its job! The second amendment says, "...shall not be infringed..." and the state is simply reiterating that the constitution is still the law of the land. Every state needs to do the same thing and then they need to follow up on the rest of our constitutionally guaranteed rights!
    shotlady, MrsInor, Denton and 1 others like this.

There needs to be a concerted effort to get back to the Constitution. The Bill mentioned above is but one step.

US Constitution, Amendment X : "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

The liberals have no problem banging the drum over the phrase "the people" in the Constitution, EXCEPT for the 2nd and 10th Amendment.

The Constitution in One Sentence: Understanding the Tenth Amendment

And - Tenth Amendment Center: Welcome to the Tenther and Nullification Movement

(Oooo! I'm on THE LIST for sure now!!)
    shotlady and ekim like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    Member: Veterans of Foreign Wars, American Legion, AMVETS, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    There needs to be a concerted effort to get back to the Constitution. The Bill mentioned above is but one step.

US Constitution, Amendment X : "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."

The liberals have no problem banging the drum over the phrase "the people" in the Constitution, EXCEPT for the 2nd and 10th Amendment.

The Constitution in One Sentence: Understanding the Tenth Amendment

And - Tenth Amendment Center: Welcome to the Tenther and Nullification Movement

(Oooo! I'm on THE LIST for sure now!!)
    You are not alone on that list. You may not like all those there with you but we are there all the same.
    shotlady likes this.
    MOLON LABE

The Blood of American Heroes is on nobama's hands....Remember Benghazi!

Our government HAS become that government our founders warned us about

That anti-American in our WH is lying again, how do I know you ask, his mouth is open

is it that people today are so lazy, so concerned with their I phone, etc. that they don't care, don't realize they've become sheeple?
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
    Of course it matters! The state is doing its job! The second amendment says, "...shall not be infringed..." and the state is simply reiterating that the constitution is still the law of the land. Every state needs to do the same thing and then they need to follow up on the rest of our constitutionally guaranteed rights!
    Federal judge declares Virginia's ban on same-sex marriage unconstitutional | Fox News

The premise that even a majority vote by the people can be overturned.

Disclaimer: I did not link this to start a gay marriage debate. It was merely to state that yes it is nice that we voted and put something into law, but that doesn't mean it cant and wont be "overturned" by a few who don't like it.
    Last edited by PrepperLite; 02-21-2014 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by paraquack View Post
    so concerned with their I phone, etc. that they don't care, don't realize they've become sheeple?
    Hold on, I need to update my facebook status with this....
    Denton and indie like this.

“Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”
    ― Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by PrepperLite View Post
    Federal judge declares Virginia's ban on same-sex marriage unconstitutional | Fox News

The premise that even a favorable vote by the people can be overturned.

Disclaimer: I did not link this to start a gay marriage debate. It was merely to state that yes it is nice that we voted and put something into law, but that doesn't mean it cant and wont be "overturned" by a few who don't like it.
    I better get some bacon out just in case.
    Denton likes this.

Didn't Missouri pass an outright ban on "assault weapons" after Newtown?
    Denton likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ads