A day without latinos - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

A day without latinos

This is a discussion on A day without latinos within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Worse than libs are Ultra Lefties aka Progressives!...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree145Likes

Thread: A day without latinos

Worse than libs are Ultra Lefties aka Progressives!
    Trump arrives to save America!

Since "latinos" meaning Mexicans make up a very large percentage of drug and gang related crime in America I am wondering if they will take the day off also?
    John Galt likes this.

Will they quit raping that day?

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I was still working in a restaurant last time they tried to pull this. All of our Hispanic employees showed up because they would rather get paid.

On that note, I have met some really good people that are Hispanic and more than likely are in the country illegally. Trump is right that we need immigration reform, we've needed it a long time. First step is to build the wall and secure the borders. Second step is to change our immigration policy to allow all non felon migrants from Mexico that want to work in the US a visa to do so. They would be allowed to get a drivers license if they are able to pass the state test, they would pay into social security and medicare and wouldn't draw benefits unless they later chose to become citizens, they also pay a higher federal income tax rate which is the price of admission. They would need to carry a government issued ID card containing a microchip with all their information in a computer database including a photograph. I'd also allow for the indefinite renewal of work visas provided they keep their noses clean and don't commit crimes. I'd also offer an expedited path to citizenship for all the ones that have been here for at least 5 years and want to become citizens. I'd also allow immediate citizenship to those that chose to serve in the armed forces and received an honorable discharge. Third step is once the border is secured I would give a grace period of up to a year for all the ones already here illegally to go back to Mexico and go through this process to come back legally provided they haven't committed felony crimes while here. After that time period is up if you haven't gone through the process your out. If at anytime you commit a felony level crime your out.
    Deebo likes this.
    Sic Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Ho Hum Just 1 day without illegal latinos? Big damn deal.
    Wake me when they finally decide to REALLY show us and have a day called "illegal latinos all kill themselves just to show whitey"...

Yeah, that'll be something!

Super Moderator

Yay! Happy Day Without A Latino Day everyone! I'm so excited, I got my DWAL decorations up early this year. I have the lights strung and I'll be baking cookies later today.
    Urinal Cake, Inor and Maol9 like this.
    I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum.
    Hidden Content

There was a mexican on the local news here. He runs an open air taco stand. He says he came to America to work, not to loaf on welfare, but he's going to be striking today. He's going to show us how important latinos are, and he's protesting Trump's plan to deport illegals. He's not illegal, and not at risk of being deported. Whaaaaaaat...?

Hey everybody. How about a "Month-Without-Buying-Latino". Don't buy their music, don't go to their stores or taco stands, tell them skip a month on the yard maintanance, don't hire them for remodels. Let's see who's more important to who.

Payback's a bitch. (Sorry, I guess I'm just feeling fed up today.)
    A Watchman, TG, Inor and 3 others like this.
    Respect everything, fear nothing.

TG

Quote Originally Posted by sideKahr View Post
    There was a mexican on the local news here. He runs an open air taco stand. He says he came to America to work, not to loaf on welfare, but he's going to be striking today. He's going to show us how important latinos are, and he's protesting Trump's plan to deport illegals. He's not illegal, and not at risk of being deported. Whaaaaaaat...?

Hey everybody. How about a "Month-Without-Buying-Latino". Don't buy their music, don't go to their stores or taco stands, tell them skip a month on the yard maintanance, don't hire them for remodels. Let's see who's more important to who.

Replying "with your wallet" is the only effective answer, I wish more people would actually do this. In most instances you can't help it though, almost all the fruit and produce we eat has been picked and processed by illegals.. I guess learn living on what you grow
    sideKahr, rstanek and Maol9 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sideKahr View Post

I am okay with your plan as long as it does not mean I need to go cold turkey on tacos entirely. I can still eat tacos as long as they are made by white honky crackers right? There is a bar and grill near our house that has $1.25 tacos on Sunday nights, and they are outstanding tacos. I do not need to give up those right?

MESCAL BAR & GRILL - Home
    sideKahr, A Watchman and SOCOM42 like this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

So all the Somali, Ethiopian and Indian shops near me in Worthington, Westerville, Powell and Polaris are still open....guess the libs forgot about BLM for this one?

sent from a paper cup and string via quantum wierdness

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links