A day without latinos - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

A day without latinos

This is a discussion on A day without latinos within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; I asked my wife if she will be participating in the "Day Without Women" protest. She said no, and that it should be renamed to ...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree145Likes

Thread: A day without latinos

I asked my wife if she will be participating in the "Day Without Women" protest. She said no, and that it should be renamed to "Day Without Fruitcakes".
    stowlin, Camel923, SGG and 1 others like this.
    Respect everything, fear nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherSOFSurvivor View Post
    Well, news flash for you liberal f--kers, Im half Dominican and my mother immigrated here LEGALLY from the Dominican Republic in the early 80s, so there will never be a day like that in my parts.

God, the things these people do is utterly moronic. When did self-shaming white fat douchebags become the talking piece for all minorities?

Kiss my taint and GFYS!!!

/rant off

sent from a paper cup and string via quantum wierdness
    Aww, come on. Don't be bashful. Tell us how you really feel. You're among friends here.

TG

Quote Originally Posted by sideKahr View Post
    I asked my wife if she will be participating in the "Day Without Women" protest. She said no, and that it should be renamed to "Day Without Fruitcakes".
    Some of us need to work and pay taxes
    Michael_Js likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

A day without latinos.... Hmmm....

Does that mean we are going to have a day when I can park my truck at the local Safeway and not have to worry about latinos breaking into it to steal stuff?

Does that include the latinos that are humping rucksacks full of cocaine across the border? Are they taking the day off too?

Does it mean everywhere I go that day, people will only greet me in English?

Are companies going to suspend that stupid "press 1 for English or 2 for Espaniol" on the telephone for a day?

Does this mean that for one day, I can drive through any city in These United States and only see the Stars and Stripes waving in the breeze without the stupid Mexican flag beside it?

Will this be the one day this year when I can pull up to a stoplight without having to think about a rusted out Mazda pickup truck pulling up next to me blaring out salsa music?

Will I be able to go to a restaurant that day and not have to worry about the people sitting in the next booth having 9 screaming kids all smelling like ass?

A day without latinos... Hmm...
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    A day without latinos.... Hmmm....

Does that mean we are going to have a day when I can park my truck at the local Safeway and not have to worry about latinos breaking into it to steal stuff?

Does that include the latinos that are humping rucksacks full of cocaine across the border? Are they taking the day off too?

Does it mean everywhere I go that day, people will only greet me in English?

Are companies going to suspend that stupid "press 1 for English or 2 for Espaniol" on the telephone for a day?

Does this mean that for one day, I can drive through any city in These United States and only see the Stars and Stripes waving in the breeze without the stupid Mexican flag beside it?

Will this be the one day this year when I can pull up to a stoplight without having to think about a rusted out Mazda pickup truck pulling up next to me blaring out salsa music?

Will I be able to go to a restaurant that day and not have to worry about the people sitting in the next booth having 9 screaming kids all smelling like ass?

A day without latinos... Hmm...
    That certainly Cuts through the libtard bs.
    Michael_Js and Slippy like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

TG

I like salsa music and I recently learned how to dance merengue @Inor , you might like to try, it's very fast

I know 4 people who legally immigrated to US from Peru and Chili, super hard working and polite people with civilized manners, I have a world of respect for them.
    John Galt likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TG View Post
    I like salsa music and I recently learned how to dance merengue @Inor , you might like to try, it's very fast

I know 4 people who legally immigrated to US from Peru and Chili, super hard working and polite people with civilized manners, I have a world of respect for them.
    I do not mind LEGAL immigrants in the least. They WANT to be American. What I cannot stand are the people that come here to live but want to still be Crapcanistanian or whatever country they were born in. I hope Canadians feel the same way about Americans (by birth) that immigrate there.

Edit: It may surprise you, but it really bugs me when I go to Canada, especially Ottawa, and all of the hotels fly the Canadian flag and the American flag. You are Canadians damnit! Have some pride in your country! (Present company excluded of course.)
    Last edited by Inor; 02-14-2017 at 08:50 PM.
    A Watchman, TG and Sasquatch like this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Quote Originally Posted by Boss Dog View Post
    How about a free bus ride while you're at it?
    It appears that only liberal outlets have picked this up from Spanish-speaking media. Now if Americans reversed this say... For about a week. Nah, that would be racist wouldn't it?

m.dailykos.com/story/2017/2/13/1633430/--A-Day-Without-Latinos-General-Strike-Thursday-Feb-16th
    Quote Originally Posted by TG View Post
    On March 8'th, it'll be a "Day Without Women" general strike lol
    Already received 58 invites to this and a few "why didn't you respond?!" messages.

A day without a woman: General strike being organized by Women?s March - National | Globalnews.ca
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    They pulled this crap in CA a few years ago. They were going to show us by having a "Day without a latino". You know what happened that day? There was no traffic. Roads were almost empty. All us whitey's loved it. We asked if they would do it more often.

Sent from a Galaxy S5 far far away.
    Quote Originally Posted by stowlin View Post
    I remember that; in SF the only difference was everything moved faster.

The Proper event should be "A Day without ILLEGAL Latinos"

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherSOFSurvivor View Post
    Well, news flash for you liberal f--kers, Im half Dominican and my mother immigrated here LEGALLY from the Dominican Republic in the early 80s, so there will never be a day like that in my parts.

God, the things these people do is utterly moronic. When did self-shaming white fat douchebags become the talking piece for all minorities?
    I have never met a US Citizen that had a problem with LEGAL immigrants...

All my my Grand Parents immigrated from Greece, learned English, was examined for diseases, started Businesses and wanted more than anything to be part of America.
    They left poor conditions and wanted to contribute to this country. They Fought in WWI as American Soldiers.

Today many of these Immigrants Left "There" (insert the Name of the Sh!t hole country) to come here, only to want to make here, like the Sh!t hole they just left!

Come to think of it , it's like Northeasteners and Californians leaving high taxed states and moving to FL, TX & the Carolinas and then bringing their Liberal BS with them, isn't it?
    Last edited by Urinal Cake; 02-16-2017 at 02:26 AM.
    Trump arrives to save America!

Quote Originally Posted by Urinal Cake View Post
    Come to think of it , it's like Northeasteners and Californians leaving high taxed states and moving to FL, TX & the Carolinas and then bringing their Liberal BS with them, isn't it?
    Yes it is.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

I'd be happy with a day without liberals. Legal or not. Day would be a nice start but a year would be awesome.
    SOCOM42, Inor, Urinal Cake and 3 others like this.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links