Ford to scrap Mexico plant
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Ford to scrap Mexico plant within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; That dam Trump now he trying to save jobs in Michigan . What heck are we going to do with him. Win or lose at ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Ford to scrap Mexico plant

That dam Trump now he trying to save jobs in Michigan . What heck are we going to do with him. Win or lose at least he is doing something.

Ford Motor Company on Tuesday announced plans to cancel the building of a $1.3 billion plant in Mexico and instead invest $700 million in a Michigan assembly plant, directly tying the decision to “pro-growth policies” championed by President-elect Donald Trump.

Ford to scrap Mexico plant, invest in Michigan due to Trump policies | Fox News
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

wait for it >>>>>>>>> wait >>>>>>> the UAW claims the Ford decision to create an additional 700 jobs and save 1,000s of union jobs - Trump had nothing to do with the deal ..... God forbid - give credit to a GOP politico .....

in four years - the 2020 re-election - Moosehell will have the deal credit on her "success" list ....
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 01-03-2017 at 10:06 AM.
    Slippy and Denton like this.
    I llini Warrior

Time to ignore the UAW. I switched from a life time of GM products to Ford after the phony bail out. We went from a GM family to Ford in our own bail out.
    A Watchman and Slippy like this.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Trump has a good memory.

The county in Michigan, I've heard, flipped and voted for Trump...first time in a long time they have voted Republican.

MAGA
    TG and Denton like this.
    1944:
    18 year olds storm the beaches of Normandy into almost certain death.
    2016:
    18 year olds need a safe space because words hurt their feelings.

It's still more jobs in the USA , what more can you ask for at this point in time , it will get better .
    Hidden Content
    GOD Bless The South , The best things in life are Hidden Content ,Hidden Content ,Hidden Content , prayer , 2nd Amendment , my wife , not all in the order .

Made in the USA will mean something again!
    We have a four box system,the soap box,the ballet box,the jury box and the cartridge box!

Who woulda thunk it? The sissies in pink ties that count pennies at Ford; can count the other costs too. Such as, getting a new A-hole bored into them; by some clever tax policy, implemented by President Trump. It ain't that hard to do and Ford knows it.
    Deplorable....just, deplorable...that's me.Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Time to ignore the UAW. I switched from a life time of GM products to Ford after the phony bail out. We went from a GM family to Ford in our own bail out.
    Bail out or not....all of the Big Three dont make a durable product anymore. They are all disposable products after about 10 years on a good day, none are built to last!
    Slippy likes this.

Trump has already saved or created more jobs then the POS currently in office has in 8 fricken years. Best part is he's not even in office yet. Nice legacy for obammy.
    Slippy, Camel923 and Joe like this.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticFringeInc View Post
    Bail out or not....all of the Big Three dont make a durable product anymore. They are all disposable products after about 10 years on a good day, none are built to last!
    Maybe We drive a lot of miles in this house. to put 150,000 on a car basically trouble free has been common. Now go back to Good old days. Rebuild heads, upper and lower ball joins ,short block, , shocks tires tune up drum brakes. Two Chevy I put 150,000 miles on and then gave away still good cars are still be driven. Passed them on to someone that need them. I'll take my newer cars . Heck don't even replace spark plugs until 150,000 miles no need to. Change oil ,tires brakes as need and drive.
    Son put 150,000 on a 2011 Ford Focus no work to it gave it away still on the road at 200,000. Only thing is when these new ones do break not always cheap or easy to fix.
    I joke often with newer bike riders when they talk old school. Once we never left the house without a plug wrench, now I don't even know where mine is.
    Slippy likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links