Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hillary Rodham Clinton 2016 *cough*

This is a discussion on Hillary Rodham Clinton 2016 *cough* within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; You've got to be kidding me right? Is this where our nation is going? Whats next, Honey Boo Boo? Seems to me, anybody that can ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Hillary Rodham Clinton 2016 *cough*

Administrator

Hillary Rodham Clinton 2016 *cough*

You've got to be kidding me right? Is this where our nation is going? Whats next, Honey Boo Boo?

Seems to me, anybody that can put on a show to steal the hearts of Americans wants to be in politics, wasn't that Regan, Schwarzenegger, Ventura plan? Oh, and Springer!
    Gman303, Ripon and hayden like this.
    "By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail." -Benjamin Franklin
    "To be prepared for war is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace". -George Washington
    "I most be getting to rightwing for the rightwingers, or too radical for the radicals
    ." -Fuzzee
    "one reason we prep is to be available when necessary to rebuild society here in America. Perhaps a less effluent society at first, but a civilized society." -rob

Super Moderator
    I think she's sick or gone alcoholic, she's looking bloated and aged. Might be sick with cancer or MS or something. Wouldn't that be great?
    Meangreen and Irish like this.
    Always remember- there's a wealth around you

And we will get to suffer Mr Green in the State Department in the meantime...AKA J. Kerry

I think it was probably just a joke but I seen a poster the other day on another sight that said "Palin/West 2016" And had their pics it said at the bottom "The Libs worst nightmare!!"

Super Moderator
    Liberals are a God d*** disease, I don't understand how they lasted this long in front of decent intelligent Americans. I really don't, it boggles my mind. Logically it must be that the majority of Americans are vastly uninformed and those that are not probably shun them for the aforementioned dumb-ass clause. Why help a Rockefeller-conditioned sheep when they can do nothing for you? I do see the wisdom of this OPSEC trend that excludes all people who do not have a similar mindset. We have to keep in mind that there are grown men and women out there who think Obama is OK and peachy-keen. Those deluded morons have nothing to offer anything aside from the wildlife food they will eventually become. There IS no logical argument for liberalism aside from criminals and moral scum being given a public platform to air their irrelevant leanings. Liberals are communists, plain and simple. They have no place in this nation and are by their very definition an agent of corruption. The very fact they exist here is reason enough to round them up by the hundreds and let them find their own way back to their own filthy countries on hand-lashed rafts made of garbage. As far as I am concerned...America has been pissed on enough this year. I'll stomach no more of this.
    Always remember- there's a wealth around you

She is now Damaged goods, not going to happen.

This talk of Hillary 2016 will end soon. Obummer cant have that get in the way of his repeal the 22nd campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Liberals are a God d*** disease, I don't understand how they lasted this long in front of decent intelligent Americans. I really don't, it boggles my mind. Logically it must be that the majority of Americans are vastly uninformed and those that are not probably shun them for the aforementioned dumb-ass clause. Why help a Rockefeller-conditioned sheep when they can do nothing for you? I do see the wisdom of this OPSEC trend that excludes all people who do not have a similar mindset. We have to keep in mind that there are grown men and women out there who think Obama is OK and peachy-keen. Those deluded morons have nothing to offer anything aside from the wildlife food they will eventually become. There IS no logical argument for liberalism aside from criminals and moral scum being given a public platform to air their irrelevant leanings. Liberals are communists, plain and simple. They have no place in this nation and are by their very definition an agent of corruption. The very fact they exist here is reason enough to round them up by the hundreds and let them find their own way back to their own filthy countries on hand-lashed rafts made of garbage. As far as I am concerned...America has been pissed on enough this year. I'll stomach no more of this.
    Dont hold anything back now Leon, tell us how you really feel! J/k... I feel you and I ask myself those very same questions. I have yet to find an answer or anything that even begins to explain it. I mean when you consider that 51% apparently felt like increasing taxes, running with a 1.5 trillion dollar deficiet and no budget the last 4 years and not one policy that has potential to create more than a hand full of jobs at best, you just have to wonder if any of them had a pulse or even brain activity at all.

I'm gonna hop on a soapbox and hop off real quick.

We cannot simply whine and moan on forums about our political woes. We need to get involved. Local level on up. We need to attend city council and school board meetings. We need to run for offices when we see people doing things that our communities disagree with.

We need to get off the couch and LEAD!

Off soap box.
    survival and Dr. Prepper like this.

Quote Originally Posted by wesley762 View Post
    She is now Damaged goods, not going to happen.
    While she appeals to quiet a few folks, most of which probably have brain damage, she really hasnt accomplished anything other than wear the hat and I think the Lybia thing is going to be a skeleton in the closet that just wont go away. But then again you gotta wonder how Obama got the nod of approval for a second term by 51% of voters out there. Doesnt speak very highly for the majority of American voters.
    cecollie and inceptor like this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ads