Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hillary Rodham Clinton 2016 *cough*

This is a discussion on Hillary Rodham Clinton 2016 *cough* within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; One thing I know for sure is that the dems convinced enough older people collecting social security that the republicans were going to take away ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Hillary Rodham Clinton 2016 *cough*

One thing I know for sure is that the dems convinced enough older people collecting social security that the republicans were going to take away their social security. That scared the s### out of them.

Administrator
    Exactly my point from everyone. Whatever is appealing towards a particular crowd at that moment in time is what will win the vote. I see it all the time in my city where someone comes into work "bragging" about how the "new" person is running for Sheriff and stopped by their house to shake their hand. So prior to this, the person going on how they now "know" the new candidate has never once paid in the particulars about the agenda of the local community, but now decides they are an expert at the subject. I always make it a point to ask them what specifcally they are doing for the community and they cannot tell me a damn thing. All they know is they shook the hand of the next new sherrif and is going to vote for them.

Those who know, do not speak. Those who speak, do not know.
    -Lao Tzu
    "By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail." -Benjamin Franklin
    "To be prepared for war is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace". -George Washington
    "I most be getting to rightwing for the rightwingers, or too radical for the radicals
    ." -Fuzzee
    "one reason we prep is to be available when necessary to rebuild society here in America. Perhaps a less effluent society at first, but a civilized society." -rob

Quote Originally Posted by joec View Post
    Well as someone that not only didn't vote for Obama this time or his first term I will tell you straight up the problem is the GOP and their message. If Hillary runs it will be a blow out for any republican candidate that runs against her. For get more conservative nominees you better find one that can deal with the 21st Century and the changing demographics. The GOP simply scares the hell out of the average voter that works for wages with a job.
    Are you kidding me??? How can you possibly say lower taxes scares the hell out of working people???

Clinton sealed her fate with her recent testimony. She won't win dog catcher after that... "What difference does it make?" is going to be her "Bush lied, people died."
    Last edited by pharmer14; 01-31-2013 at 10:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by inceptor View Post
    One thing I know for sure is that the dems convinced enough older people collecting social security that the republicans were going to take away their social security. That scared the s### out of them.
    Obama Was Not as Strong as in 2008, but Strong Enough - Graphic - NYTimes.com
    AsteroidX likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by joec View Post
    The GOP simply scares the hell out of the average voter that works for wages with a job.
    Not so. I have worn work boots and blue collars for over 40 years now. Truck driver, forklift operator, warehouse worker. Myself and most of the people I come in contact with at work, both male and female, find the GOP is not conservative ENOUGH.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    Member: Veterans of Foreign Wars, American Legion, AMVETS, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division

Quote Originally Posted by pharmer14 View Post
    Are you kidding me??? How can you possibly say lower taxes scares the hell out of working people???

Clinton sealed her fate with her recent testimony. She won't win dog catcher after that... "What difference does it make?" is going to be her "Bush lied, people died."
    Ah who's taxes did they lower, it sure wasn't mine. What the feds stopped taking the local jacked up to meet the shortfall. You want services well the cost money and most realize that especially those my age that remember when the tax rate was about 50% for working people.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Not so. I have worn work boots and blue collars for over 40 years now. Truck driver, forklift operator, warehouse worker. Myself and most of the people I come in contact with at work, both male and female, find the GOP is not conservative ENOUGH.

Sorry partner then you are working with people that vote against their own interest period. I live in a state where the mean income is about 30K a year and it is a solid red state, go figure. That is part of the problem most vote on social issues that really is no ones business while money matters floats over their heads since they make less than a 100K per year in most cases especially those you listed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Ads