Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hillary Rodham Clinton 2016 *cough*

This is a discussion on Hillary Rodham Clinton 2016 *cough* within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by LunaticFringeInc But then again you gotta wonder how Obama got the nod of approval for a second term by 51% of voters ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Hillary Rodham Clinton 2016 *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticFringeInc View Post
    But then again you gotta wonder how Obama got the nod of approval for a second term by 51% of voters out there. Doesnt speak very highly for the majority of American voters.
    The only reason Obama got 51% of the vote is because the Republican party was too scared to run a conservative candidate. I found it incredibly comical that the POTUS made the assertion once in the debates that Romney was to the Right of George W. Bush. Are ya stupid???

We don't need a "Democrat lite" party.

I nearly vomited when I saw them talking about her running in 2016. I went to the wrong building when I was in college and wound up hearing her speak when Bill ran the first time. I was HORRIFIED! I remember calling my dad and telling him I sat there listening to her and that it made me ashamed to be female. This country is so screwed up, it worries me that this could actually happen. I have to agree, though, she does not look healthy. She looks like she is on a high dose of Prednisone.

I wish Sarah Palin would come back and be President, nobody better mess with her!
    I heard Obama say on TV- "Our aim is not to defeat the Taliban but to contain them", but knowing Sarah she'd say "Wipe out the fuckers"..

Well soon they will have over 11 million more votes That should help them win no madder who they run. We are doomed.
    Meangreen likes this.
    If you can not defend it, then your just holding it for the next owner.
    When will DHS come for you. They have declared us the enemy

Hillary Rodham Clinton 2016 *cough*-sign-01.jpg
    I'm having a large bumper sticker made to go on my tailgate.

9UC
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Prepper View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SIGN 01.JPG 
Views:	30 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	1361
    I'm having a large bumper sticker made to go on my tailgate.
    Have three made, I want one for each of my drivers!
    USAF, Retired
    Then said He unto them, ...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:36

Life Member: NRA, DVA, VVA, VFW, & Vietnam Security Police Assn.

I think that everyone might be a little overly optimistic that this country will survive to 2016 with B.O. in the White House.............If the country does make it to 2016......B.O. will have declared himself lord, king and savior......There will be no election

Sorry to be so pessimistic but folks it is all circling the drain.
    When you can't make them see the light, make them feel the heat. --Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by shadownmss View Post
    I think that everyone might be a little overly optimistic that this country will survive to 2016 with B.O. in the White House.............If the country does make it to 2016......B.O. will have declared himself lord, king and savior......There will be no election

Sorry to be so pessimistic but folks it is all circling the drain.
    I don't see it quite the same way. The democratic party has strategically placed itself to be a party of many single issue voters. The past 2 election cycles, they capitalized on the black vote. Next time they could capitalize on anything from abortion or birth control to gay rights, legalized marijuana, and presumably the illegal alien vote soon.

Conservatives (I don't say Republicans because I'm not one) are much more broad when it comes to political ideology. We don't seek single issue voters. By and large the definition of conservative or even libertarianism is the same across the board. Liberalism on the other hand could take on any number of types of voters.

For the record, I am neither a homophobe or a racist. I didn't want my post to come across that way. I just wanted to point out that the left is able to rattle up a whole bunch of different single issue crowds. It is incredibly brilliant political strategy to watch, and frustrating to see conservatives fail to counter.
    Meangreen and survival like this.

Well as someone that not only didn't vote for Obama this time or his first term I will tell you straight up the problem is the GOP and their message. If Hillary runs it will be a blow out for any republican candidate that runs against her. For get more conservative nominees you better find one that can deal with the 21st Century and the changing demographics. The GOP simply scares the hell out of the average voter that works for wages with a job.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Ads