Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Declaration of War

This is a discussion on Declaration of War within the Political News and Topics forums, part of the General Discussion category; Perfectly said...

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Declaration of War

Perfectly said

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Yuppers, most folks don't realize how quickly it began to come unraveled. The poo-really hit the fan in the 1860s, and there was not turning back at that point.
    Agreed, my friend. The 1850's was the high point for freedom and liberty in our country. After that it was all down hill.
    I do not know what is taught in history class and civics class these days, but when I went to school we were taught that entering the Union was voluntary for the original colonies and that voluntary seccession from the Union was not prohibited by the Constitution.
    Lincoln was one of the biggest rapers of the constitution in our history.
    It is only fitting that Obama fancies himself a modern day Lincoln, but the majority of Americans apparently fail to see the irony in that.
    Denton likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    Member: Veterans of Foreign Wars, American Legion, AMVETS, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division

I just feel that people think that they are far more prepared than they really are. Not saying this to slight anyone but shooting at a target for practice and shooting a person are far from the same. Those of you who have served in in war time and have been in that position know what I am talking about. I have never been there but I know I WILL shoot first. But you have to mentally be ready for the after effects of actually killing someone. We all need to prepare for this.
    Our government don't give a crap about me or Jonny Jones down the street. This is a dog eat dog world. We all need to stand up for our rights and be heard not sit back and wait for someone else to do it for you. Write you congressmen, write your senators, we need to all take part in this.
    Denton, inceptor, shotlady and 1 others like this.

I was just sitting here reading all these posts from the time I went to bed until now. I find myself ill informed in some cases and I find myself using the wrong verbatim in others. I thank you all for pointing this out to me. Violation is a much stronger and more depicting word and I like it. Our rights have been violated for far to long. But the main reason for this post was in regards to the statement that when will people think it is time to act and is that time already past. The government is ready. I believe that to be true as the law enforcement agencies bought hundreds of thousands of extra weapons and ammunition this year alone. Hints to me that they to are prepping for something big.
    Another thing. You talk about actions needing to be taken and things should be done and they are not done on a high enough level but the main thing is take it to your congressman.. Here is a thought that I was just now thinking about. GO to the congressman and let them know how you/we feel. We gather and go in the masses like minded and true. We gather as we have the right to assemble. No weapons none. For this it wont matter that way they have nothing on us. No violence no guns. We go to the congressman of each and every state demanding our rights stop being threatened and that they do something about it. The next step if they do not is getting them out of the seat and electing new. I am not the smartest person out there and being only 25 years of age I have a long time to learn life lessons but I do believe we the people have the right to overthrow a dead weight official and if we dont we need to find a way
    The third and this will be taken as a threat but with no violence or guns they cant do jack about it is tell them the next time we march as one the grounds will shake and the buildings will fall because we the true americans have had enough....

It sounds all big and bad and like it cant happen but if people just gathered in mass like we have the right to do it will throw out there the true feelings of the american masses and show them whats really on the minds of its people.

These deep pocket crooks have been in long enough and me personally think it is time to change it. I will start a gathering in michigan when I get home. I have over 170 followers already and thats just in the two units combined to make up the deployment group I am with. That isn't a large number but it speaks out and we will gain more. I suggest you all start to do the same. Peace is a step but when a goal cannot be gained peacefully then the gloves come off and we go from boxing to brawling.
    shotlady likes this.

Authorities testify how Colorado gunman aimed to kill more at booby-trapped home | Fox News

Read this.. I hope it makes you as sick as it makes me.

Every damn time there is a big shooting or something bad they instantly go for the mentally ill. Wake up people the bastard bought 6000+ rounds of ammo, made napalm, booby trapped his house and fired on those people he was in the right mind for what he was about to do and what he did. There is no ill minded reason for this. He was level headed and knew just what was going to happen. Stop trying to defend the psychos and just get rid of them. Another perfect example of the American people turning into pussies.

Forgive the language but I have really had enough now and the truth will spill out however it comes to me. Ladies and elders forgive my vulgarities but I cant hold back any more or I will explode. Be warned posts from here on out might be a little hot.
    shotlady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ekim View Post
    It's very easy to understand, how many of those so called million man army do you/we ever hear from. We/you talk about them like their lined up and marching some where. I'm not saying they won't be there should the time come, the question is, when will they decide the time has come or has it slipped by already?? Lets be honest with everyone, the people are buying guns and ammo like there is no tomorrow (may not be)and so is the government. The government will act before the people even decide what to do. IMO, the government is ready right now to do what ever it feel it needs to survive, the people not in the least. We/the people site so many transgressions but to what avail. If the 2nd amendment is there for the people to stop our government from overstepping their authority, what pray tell are the people waiting for. The government is on the verge of destroying the 2nd amendment and the best the people come up with is phone calls and emails. God help us, many are going to need it!
    Keep in mind, no injury is incurred simply because government creates the unconstitutional statute. Even if the statute is passed, big deal. On the other hand, once enforcement is attempted, a violation of the right is committed and the injury occurs. That, sir, is when we need to act. When a neighbor is inured, the rest of the community needs to act. When a community acts, the rest of the nation needs to stand up to be counted.

nice posts denton 3/4 back also watercanlady
    betrayedamerican you refer to our rights in your first few comments as part of a CONTRACT
    then refer to phychos and just get rid of them ???
    yes you are younger and will learn alot here
    i would like to see less about prepping and shooting roving mobs
    and more about educating the youth / adults about our rights, the rule of law [ constitution ] governing anew
    if every one here did a google search for U.S. constitution every ten munites
    it would be at the top of lists for months
    thank you and all of yours for your service and god bless to you
    i would like to carry this on with you if you like
    send pm if you want
    D"

not trying

not trying to start thing any here
    just lets put every option on the table
    D"

The lines have not changed from the Civil War. Its only there are several million innocent people stuck behind the imaginary line and millions more have infiltrated into the old lands.

The innocence lost will be horrible to some, considered acceptable loss to others. Here in Afghanistan there are innocent kids stepping on IED's weekly and they did nothing but run the same trails they were running before. It happens and is sad but something that needs to be seen as an inevitability. If half of the United States population is wiped out during this hypothetical war, would you be ok with that knowing that the future generations will have the true freedom and government it should have or is that to many lost for this cause. In what category do you place to much loss for the gain. Or is the gain priceless that we are willing to lose everything for the cause. Our men and women in past and current wars have given all for much less.

Just another personal thought.
    AsteroidX likes this.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Ads