DESTROY The Media for Good
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on DESTROY The Media for Good within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Personally, at this point I think an actual national strike is in order. Fu@K these media people! I don't know who the hell they are, ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: DESTROY The Media for Good

Personally, at this point I think an actual national strike is in order.

Fu@K these media people! I don't know who the hell they are, do you?

I am done. The MSM keeps lying and putting out fake news. Well how about until they stop lying we do no work! None. No Violence. No hate. We just refuse to make the American machine move one more f@cking inch!!!

So here we go. Feast on this for a minute.

Counter Attack: Newt Gingrich Tells Trump How To DESTROY The Media for Good - Patriots Agenda

Seriously? I say Gingrich is a Pansy, this is the big frigging deal, this is what they call for? No talking ? No press briefing?

Trump should call for a National Strike!!!!

You heard me; I am advocating for not a one day strike here folks, I am talking a entire week. The entire middle class stops working for a week!

This Nation would be brought to it 's knees in three days!

Oh you say the Government would decide to declare war on US?

They can go straight to hell!

You G-Men/Deep State Dumb ass MF-ers, you think Venezuela got them some problems? Stand-by!

Try and play any more of your Totalitarian BS or push some more of your Commie BS here?

You picked the wrong Country!

We are done!!!

Let's Roll!

No Violence! Just American Citizens exercising their rights - People Arming up and standing their ground.

Folks just standing in line, keeping their mouths shut! Standing like Soldiers! and if those POS even touch one of us, why we will kill em all.

They will not ever touch one of US again.

It is time folks.

Seriously a National Strike for a week? What are they going to do?

Hell in Europe they call that a 1/3 of a annual vacation.

Start thinking about it cause I am thinking myself...

We don't have to stand by and listen to their BS anymore.

The Airways are ours.

The FCC is our servant!

It is time Licences got revoked, and that folks go to prison for false news broadcast with the intent to destroy/bring down the lawfully elected government of the United States of America.
    Camel923, RedLion, Gunn and 3 others like this.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet." - 'Mad Dog' James Mattis - Call Sign 'Chaos'

"In the land of milk and honey you must put them on the table" - Steely Dan

Love the rant. Too many libtards and snowflakes to make it work. The libtards have no issue with the media and snowflakes could not make it a week with nowhere to go or shop.
    Oddcaliber, RedLion and Slippy like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

I understand the sentiment, but it will never work. To many have already been indoctrinated, Errr.........I mean reeducated.......ummm.... adjusted......oh hell...brain washed.
    Slippy likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

A week would be enough to clear out the grocery stores and gas stations. Just enough to show the libs what they are truly dealing with. Maybe a little jolt is what's needed.

If that doesn't work take the next step. Something needs to be done.
    Slippy likes this.

I fully agree, the mainstay media has reached unacceptable status. I am not in favor of a national strike, I think there is another path we should and can take. Simply give the FCC the power to fine, and remove the word "news" from any program who doesn't follow certain guidelines. Can this be done?, I think it can, remember how some news will take an interview, then chop up the tape to have the interviewer seem to have said something other than he/she said?, that would be a violation. Any comments made, that can reasonable be shown to be biased, also a violation.
    All these major networks that wanna express their opinions, let them have another show, but do not use the word "news" in the show, cause it's not news, it's their biased opinion, and should be labeled as such.
    News should be just that news, as Joe used to say on the old tv show Dragnet, "just the facts". Just anybody can't claim to be a doctor, a lawyer or a host of other professions without breaking the law, media putting on the biased shows and calling them "news" should be dealt with the same. Can't be done?, I say it can, and should.
    RedLion, Prepared One and Camel923 like this.
    Hidden Content Y b NorMal?

Quote Originally Posted by Moonshinedave View Post
    I fully agree, the mainstay media has reached unacceptable status. I am not in favor of a national strike, I think there is another path we should and can take. Simply give the FCC the power to fine, and remove the word "news" from any program who doesn't follow certain guidelines. Can this be done?, I think it can, remember how some news will take an interview, then chop up the tape to have the interviewer seem to have said something other than he/she said?, that would be a violation. Any comments made, that can reasonable be shown to be biased, also a violation.
    All these major networks that wanna express their opinions, let them have another show, but do not use the word "news" in the show, cause it's not news, it's their biased opinion, and should be labeled as such.
    News should be just that news, as Joe used to say on the old tv show Dragnet, "just the facts". Just anybody can't claim to be a doctor, a lawyer or a host of other professions without breaking the law, media putting on the biased shows and calling them "news" should be dealt with the same. Can't be done?, I say it can, and should.
    I had mentioned something in the recent past, similar to what you are saying in regards to using the FCC. While doing some reading, Televised and radio media are required to "serve the publics best interest" in order to have and maintain a broadcast license. Obviously most outlets today are not serving the publics best interest with their outright lying and manipulation. Have the FCC start to threaten to take licenses and you would likely see some change.
    Moonshinedave and Sasquatch like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    I had mentioned something in the recent past, similar to what you are saying in regards to using the FCC. While doing some reading, Televised and radio media are required to "serve the publics best interest" in order to have and maintain a broadcast license. Obviously most outlets today are not serving the publics best interest with their outright lying and manipulation. Have the FCC start to threaten to take licenses and you would likely see some change.
    I'm not sure who is to blame for the deregulation but my guess would be Democrats. Whoever did it started this mess and did a huge disservice to the American people.

http://www.museum.tv/eotv/publicintere.htm

"Among the deregulatory policies implemented during the 1980s were the relaxation of ownership and licensing rules, eradication of assorted public service requirements and the elimination of regulated amounts of commercial advertising in children's programming. Perhaps most detrimental to the legal justification for the trusteeship model of broadcasting, however, was the abolition of the Fairness Doctrine. This action altered future interpretations of the "public interest, convenience and necessity."

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum.
    Hidden Content

Hate to quote him but Hitler had some great quotes regarding the media.."The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one.
    more at https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/q...tle110190.html. He would have been in ecstacity with the media we have today. I'm afraid people (most ) don't learn from past history & just repeat. Theres a big problem in this country now & I'm not sure how it will swing, but we definitely need to get in the liberals face & stay there
    Camel923 likes this.

Disagree with just about everything you just posted. American Citizens are free to watch, listen, read what they want. Press is free to put out report what they think is true. Recommend you widen your news sources and you not make any efforts at sopping the free press.

Is there some press and people that knowingly say things they know to be untrue - yes. But their is nothing to be done about it. Case in point DT lied for years with his birtherism and he got elected even after admitting there was never any prof or facts behind his years of untruths. Alex Jones is on record in court saying what he does is entertainment and that he does not believe it himself. Two different recent court cases he has done this .

Wide range of sources , do not accept any one source , verify as much as you can , follow the money and assume every source is lying until you can confirm they are telling the truth or at least trying to tell the truth.
    Survival Actions I need to do NOW to live another 5 minutes to 3 days. Prepping What I do to insure my family makes it thru an adverse event lasting 3 days to 3 months Seeds and livestock What you need for long term subsistence.

Ok ..... which one of ya got Maol9 all riled up? Boys got game.
    SOCOM42, Prepared One and SGG like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links