Honest we've got no evidence that trump was wire tapped. Sure
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Honest we've got no evidence that trump was wire tapped. Sure within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; https://www.infowars.com/nsa-documen...nd-alex-jones/...

Like Tree20Likes
  • 2 Post By Real Old Man
  • 3 Post By Camel923
  • 3 Post By RedLion
  • 4 Post By SOCOM42
  • 2 Post By Pir8fan
  • 4 Post By stowlin
  • 1 Post By Moonshinedave
  • 1 Post By Prepared One

Thread: Honest we've got no evidence that trump was wire tapped. Sure

RedLion and paraquack like this.
    It's all true, give or take a lie or two.

And the Warren commission stated JFK was assassinated by a lone gunman. These snakes wouldn't admit the truth even if they knew it unless of course there was a political advantage to it (heavier envelope).
    SOCOM42, paraquack and RedLion like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Fox News had a former dem strategist/supporter and a current dem strategist/supporter on this morning talking about the dems history of lying and that the end justifies the means. It fits right in with this topic. Just think if we did not have the internet and social media? It thankfully has been the lefty commies undoing.
    paraquack, Robie and Camel923 like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    And the Warren commission stated JFK was assassinated by a lone gunman. These snakes wouldn't admit the truth even if they knew it unless of course there was a political advantage to it (heavier envelope).

Bay of Pigs, CIA, Alpha 66, nuff said.

I was around at the time, lived it not read it.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 03-20-2017 at 06:58 AM.
    Camel923, 6811, RedLion and 1 others like this.

I believe Comey. The FBI couldn't find any evidence. After all, this is the same FBI that couldn't find any evidence against Clinton either. Their investigative skills suck.
    paraquack and 6811 like this.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol
    NRA Certified Instructor - Personal Protection in the Home
    North Carolina Concealed Carry Instructor

The story by alex jones is silliness. He is referencing 2004-2010 not the campaign in 2016. This is diverting the truth and not helping Trump. The only story Trump needs to tell is simple. FISA warrant issued for a Trump Tower server in October 2016 - what more do you need? Hannity has had reporters on with this insisting its true, they have documentation and its all that matters. Did obama/white house know - well clearly Hellery did and how do you think she found out - look at her Tweet bout 24-48 hours after the FISA warrant was issued. Something to the effect "Trump tied to russian banks." The FISA warrant was exactly that - to review the financial records between russian banks and a trump tower server. Final nail - NY Times Jan. 20, 2017. They reported it. Get off the alex jones conspiracy theories that don't matter and focus on the NEWS that DOES matter.

After eight months of investigating there is still as of now no evidence of Trump collusion with Russia. Former Director of National Intelligence Gen. James Clapper has said that he had seen no evidence of a Russia-Trump collusion. And former Obama acting CIA Director Michael Morell has said the same thing. And as Morell pointed out there are A LOT of people looking. Morell was a surrogate for the Clinton campaign by the way.

So the question is, how could the eight months of investigating Clapper and Morell refer to be in any way conclusive in exonerating or incriminating Trump and associates, without the use of electronic surveillance?

The same could be said of anything the FBI is doing. If there is no electronic surveillance (wiretapping), as we are being led to believe, than what kind of 'evidence' would they be basing any investigations on?

Bigger question for me is why does Comey still have a job? Either directly or indirectly Trump needs to rid Washington of these Obamanites.
    Prepared One likes this.
    Hidden Content Y b NorMal?

Quote Originally Posted by Moonshinedave View Post
    Bigger question for me is why does Comey still have a job? Either directly or indirectly Trump needs to rid Washington of these Obamanites.
    I wondered about this myself. Directors serve ten-year terms unless they resign, die, or are removed. They are appointed by the president and are confirmed by the senate but are not directly answerable to the President. Evidently, based, on the following link, the president has limited options when it come to removing a director.

https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R41850.pdf
    Moonshinedave likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Strange how Democrats were using information gather by ease dropping on Trump in the debates.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Sponsored Links