L L Bean boycott - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

L L Bean boycott

This is a discussion on L L Bean boycott within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; I agree with their right to call for a boycott...but I also have a right to call them stupid low life ignorant snowflakes...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: L L Bean boycott

I agree with their right to call for a boycott...but I also have a right to call them stupid low life ignorant snowflakes
    inceptor, RedLion, Hemi45 and 1 others like this.
    Be a Berean

More distractions. Who cares let them buy wooden clogs from whole foods or communes, dont like LLB stuff anyway doesnt affect me.

sent from a paper cup and string via quantum wierdness
    RedLion and Denton like this.

Just great,more whining snowflakes!
    6811, RedLion and Denton like this.
    We have a four box system,the soap box,the ballet box,the jury box and the cartridge box!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    God, let's hope not!

If you think hippies stink on the outside, just imagine how bad they smell on the inside where the stench is concentrated! Besides if a bunch of hippies disembowel themselves, just imagine what that would do to traffic! Cars would be slipping and sliding all over the place on hippie goo!

Can't we all just agree that it would be a cleaner and better solution to just shoot them into space?
    Please don't add more space junk up there. Just bury them, they will be useful as fertilizers
    SOCOM42, Inor and RedLion like this.

Quote Originally Posted by 6811 View Post
    Please don't add more space junk up there. Just bury them, they will be useful as fertilizers
    Send the slime bag stiffs to a Solyent processing plant, those poor needy folk in Africa will be happy for the food.

Will be nothing to them, they are use to eating their own shit, maybe a little flavor change.

If you want to use them for fertilizer here, no direct burial,

must be processed into eco safe fertilizer first, that would make them happy, saving the planet, one body at a time.

Some could be used as bait for feral hogs, they love carrion.
    6811 and RedLion like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    If anyone remembers Elvira Mistress of the Dark I follow her one Twitter. She posted a picture of an Ivanka Trump brand shoe she had and said "look what I just found in the closet. It's going straight to the trash where it belongs". I commented on her picture saying "she already has your money and doesn't give a crap about what you do with the shoe". Nice rack but obviously not that bright.

Sent from a Galaxy S5 far far away.
    Me and @Inor we're shooting the shat the other day and Inor said, I think Sasquatch folllows Elvira, Mistress of the dark on Tweeter. I said no way, wanna bet?

Looks like I'm out a dollar...
    TG, Inor, Sasquatch and 2 others like this.

Hey I have met and chatted with her a couple of times, my daughter was named after her, daughter got along great with her namesake.

Oh, yeah, the name is Cassandra, not Elvira, pictures of the two together around here somewhere, will post if I find them.

Daughter will be 29 this June.

Got to meet a few stars at a restaurant/club called the El Morocco in Worcester when I lived there.

They would come in late at night for the great food, drive in all the way from Boston or Framingham.

I would go there after doing a ferry flight to get late night food with wife.

Met Juliet Prowse there in 1975, I think.

Ertha Kit, around the same time, I really don't remember the years.

There were no private rooms, they sat right next to us at their own table.

Another time Lee Marvin was there around 1966 coming in after a flight from England.

I will be ordering something from LL Bean. Never have before, but if whiney losers want to boycott them then I'll buy something from them.
    Suck it up buttercup.

Their Bean Boots are awesome. Just got a new pair for Christmas. High quality stuff at reasonable prices. MADE IN AMERICA!

You can't beat their warranties.

I got a headlamp from them as a Christmas gift, it was defective and they sent a return label no questions asked. They stand by all their stuff.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links