Report Alleging Trump Was "Cultivated, Supported And Assisted" By Russia
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Report Alleging Trump Was "Cultivated, Supported And Assisted" By Russia within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; The leftist fascists and their scum continue to produce fake news..... There are just a few problems with this revolutionary Rosetta stone that should, at ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Report Alleging Trump Was "Cultivated, Supported And Assisted" By Russia

The leftist fascists and their scum continue to produce fake news.....

There are just a few problems with this revolutionary Rosetta stone that should, at least superficially, discredit the Trump presidency as a puppet of the Kremlin. As eve BuzzFeed observes, "the document is not just unconfirmed: It includes some clear errors. The report misspells the name of one company, “Alpha Group,” throughout. It is Alfa Group. The report says the settlement of Barvikha, outside Moscow, is “reserved for the residences of the top leadership and their close associates.” It is not reserved for anyone, and is also populated by the very wealthy."

Even more amusing is that the documents have circulated for months, and were available to the Clinton campaign should she have chosen to use them to discredit Trump yet for some "odd reason" she did not, and furthermore "acquired a kind of legendary status among journalists, lawmakers, and intelligence officials who have seen them."

Mother Jones writer David Corn referred to the documents in a late October column. Harry Reid spokesman Adam Jentleson tweeted Tuesday that the outgoing Senate Democratic leader had seen the documents before writing a public letter to FBI director James Comey about Trump’s ties to Russia. And CNN reported Tuesday that Arizona Republican John McCain a gave “full copy” of the memos to FBI Director James Comey on December 9, but that the FBI already had copies of many of the memos.

So with all this information floating around "for months", and duly noted by everyone in US government, from intelligence to the FBI, and certainly peopple in the unsuccessful Clinton campaign, it only emerges now, ten days before the Trump inauguration?

Coincidence? Readers can decide on their own.

For those pressed for time, here is the best - as in most laughable - part, discussing "Trump's personal obsessions and sexual perversions", in which we learn that when staying at the Ritz Carlton Moscow hotel, in order to defile a bed in which Obama had stayed in previously, he employed "a number of prostitutes to perform "golden showers" show in front of him." Good stuff.
    Top story.....

Zero Hedge | On a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to zero

Trump responding via twitter....
    An Angry Trump Responds: "FAKE NEWS - A TOTAL POLITICAL WITCH HUNT!"
    Matt Drudge responding via twitter....
    Are corrupt US intel agencies blackmailing Trump with their own dirt cleverly tagged to 'Russian' operatives?

TG

Aaaaaa!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

January 20th can not get here soon enough. I truly hope that come that day, Trump is good and pissed and firing dipshits left and right.

Schumer: Intelligence Community May ‘Get Back At’ Trump For Tweet [VIDEO]
    Schumer: Intelligence Agencies May 'Get Back At' Trump | The Daily Caller

Well, **** Schmuck Schumer,

It is Jews just like him who enabled Hitler to create the pogroms to eliminate them.

Just watching his liver lips move on the tube pisses me off.

As I have said before Israeli Jews I know hate him and the way he represents the Jews.

This is the type who would sell out the country for the right price, just like others from NY did in WW2..

He is the exact opposite of CT. congressman Joe Lieberman, a demonrat but a loyal American.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 01-10-2017 at 10:46 PM.
    RedLion likes this.

Not just zero hedge MSM is going to run with versions. This one suggest Trump helped, encouraged or got the Russians to do it.
    https://gma.yahoo.com/fbi-investigat...opstories.html
    RedLion likes this.

TG

Your country's republicans believe the reports.
    RedLion likes this.

Super Moderator

The Liberals are going to end up making themselves the Boy Who Cried Wolf. They are going to throw so many bogus stories out there that if anything of substance actually comes up no one will believe it.
    RedLion and Gridrebel like this.
    I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum.
    Hidden Content

TG

John McCain and other republicans believe the reports too. I don't know what to say. I don't want US/Russia relationship to crash and burn before it has the chance to begin again.

They seem to throw whatever they can make up against the wall, but it doesn't stick, what will they think of next, Oh I got one, Trump is an alien.....

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links