Report Alleging Trump Was "Cultivated, Supported And Assisted" By Russia - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Report Alleging Trump Was "Cultivated, Supported And Assisted" By Russia

This is a discussion on Report Alleging Trump Was "Cultivated, Supported And Assisted" By Russia within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by TG Wow I wish there was a list haha See.... It was me: Sworn Trump enemy John McCain admits HE handed smear ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Report Alleging Trump Was "Cultivated, Supported And Assisted" By Russia

Quote Originally Posted by TG View Post
    Wow I wish there was a list haha
    See....

It was me: Sworn Trump enemy John McCain admits HE handed smear dossier to FBI - as details surface of document's bizarre journey from British former spy and diplomat
    Trump's nemesis John McCain kicked off 'Kremlin memo' scandal by handing dossier to FBI | Daily Mail Online

TG

wow, I don't envy Trump's first year in office, he's surrounded by wolves

McCain is a POS and a coward, too bad Charlie didnt feed his feeble ass to some boars, would have saved us some headache

All these establishment bootlickers and RINOs are shaking in their boots and trying everything to delegitimize Trump's Presidency.

sent from a paper cup and string via quantum wierdness
    RedLion likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherSOFSurvivor View Post
    McCain is a POS and a coward, too bad Charlie didnt feed his feeble ass to some boars, would have saved us some headache

All these establishment bootlickers and RINOs are shaking in their boots and trying everything to delegitimize Trump's Presidency.

sent from a paper cup and string via quantum wierdness
    Yep. Hopefully Trumps comes into office "good and pissed," but focused and dropping the hammer.

TG

It's terrible that republicans are so divided and do not respect their new president.. or is this a normal thing in US politics?

It's terrible that republicans are so divided and do not respect their new president.. or is this a normal thing in US politics?
    Most Republicans are behind Trump. Those still not, are clearly rinos and should make their hate for the U.S.A. official and become democrat fascists.

TG

I love the English language haha Honey Trap.. Trump trapped by Russian honeys
    I'm sorry, everything is making me laugh today.

http://rbth.com/international/2017/0...ey-trap_679248
    RedLion likes this.

I love the English language haha Honey Trap.. Trump trapped by Russian honeys
    I'm sorry, everything is making me laugh today.

Was Trump lured into a Russian ?honey trap?'? | Russia Beyond The Headlines
    I think we have to keep our distance from Putin. His visions of Empire are alive and well. He also has no compunction about doing whatever it takes to impose his policies on other countries. I do think what he did in Syria constituted war crimes. Would I rather have Bashar Al Asaad in power than another Muslim theocracy? Yes. Maybe we can put pressure on Putin to work with Asaad on the human rights thing. Just as we need to pressure China to work on Kim Jong Un.
    "There is a destiny that shapes our ends, Rough, hew them as we will."

TG

Quote Originally Posted by csi-tech View Post
    I think we have to keep our distance from Putin. His visions of Empire are alive and well. He also has no compunction about doing whatever it takes to impose his policies on other countries. I do think what he did in Syria constituted war crimes. Would I rather have Bashar Al Asaad in power than another Muslim theocracy? Yes. Maybe we can put pressure on Putin to work with Asaad on the human rights thing. Just as we need to pressure China to work on Kim Jong Un.
    I do not have all the facts in Syria and Putin is definitely no gift but without him, my whole country would have already been ripped apart by islamists.
    csi-tech and Foxfire like this.

I do not have all the facts in Syria and Putin is definitely no gift but without him, my whole country would have already been ripped apart by islamists.
    I watched as the Chechans took over the theater in Moscow and the school in Beslan. They are animals. I also watched as the Russians dropped fuel air bombs on them. They had it coming.
    "There is a destiny that shapes our ends, Rough, hew them as we will."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links