Terror suspects could be forced to wear electronic tags under proposal in Germany
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Terror suspects could be forced to wear electronic tags under proposal in Germany

This is a discussion on Terror suspects could be forced to wear electronic tags under proposal in Germany within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; I think that it is a good idea along with profiling. German has already screwed the pooch when it comes to letting almost a million ...

Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By Camel923
  • 1 Post By Targetshooter
  • 3 Post By Sasquatch
  • 1 Post By The Tourist
  • 1 Post By AnotherSOFSurvivor
  • 1 Post By Smitty901
  • 1 Post By Illini Warrior

Thread: Terror suspects could be forced to wear electronic tags under proposal in Germany

I think that it is a good idea along with profiling. German has already screwed the pooch when it comes to letting almost a million refugees, but should help. I think that the U.S. should electronically tag as well. Thoughts?

Terror suspects could be forced to wear electronic tags under radical proposal from German justice minister

Just a matter of time until they figure a way to defeat them. But better than nothing.
    RedLion likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

micro chip them .
    RedLion likes this.
    Hidden Content
    GOD Bless The South , The best things in life are Hidden Content ,Hidden Content ,Hidden Content , prayer , 2nd Amendment , my wife , not all in the order .

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Hate to use the words but SLIPPERY SLOPE! It's all fine and dandy we want to chip terror suspects but we know how (any) government works. If it works well for terrorists they'll want to expand it. And once they do where does it stop? Robbery, parking ticket violations, late child support payments, gun owners? I'll be damned if I'm getting chipped by the government for ANY reason.

My point is we have to be careful with things like this because they can quickly be turned against us.

Sent from a Galaxy S5 far far away.
    RedLion, Camel923 and Mish like this.
    Judge them by their actions NOT their rhetoric.

My question is how many volts and how many amps? Could the charge be activated by a Homeland Security satellite?
    RedLion likes this.

Yeah no thanks. Besides the fact that RFID technology can be defeated or mitgated what is stopping Big Brother from tagging whomever they want?

sent from a paper cup and string via quantum wierdness
    RedLion likes this.

Thin layer of Explosive on that tag ?
    RedLion likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

wouldn't doubt that the Gitmo releases have been secretly tagged - they all return to terrorist activities - no better way to make something positive out of Obammy's traitorship ....
    RedLion likes this.
    I llini Warrior

Sponsored Links