what do you think? Plausible? Voiding Trumps election? - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

what do you think? Plausible? Voiding Trumps election?

This is a discussion on what do you think? Plausible? Voiding Trumps election? within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Illini Warrior latest is that Hollyweird is going on strike until Trump quits - they are the center of humanity or some ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: what do you think? Plausible? Voiding Trumps election?

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    latest is that Hollyweird is going on strike until Trump quits - they are the center of humanity or some other BS ....

not sure how I'll continue without a regular dose of Ed Asner in my life ....
    BARF!

Hollywood on Strike? Really? Promise?

Don't screw with me, man....don't get my hopes up....
    6811, TG, Inor and 3 others like this.
    Just because I am peaceful does not mean I have forgotten how to be violent.
    If I am to die tonight I shall see that the night does not pass quietly.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content (Not a troll, a 12 Charlie)

The Russians did it!

Quote Originally Posted by Maine-Marine View Post
    more like 92%
    I believe 92% is about right. When I gave the 80%, that was a guess and I was low balling my figures.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

TG

latest is that Hollyweird is going on strike until Trump quits - they are the center of humanity or some other BS ....

Hilarious, hope they begin ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by Real Old Man View Post
    while you and 6811 are most likely right, it only takes a few to keep the rest from arming themselves - one man per unit jams the keys in the weapons locker and breaks them off. Wouldn't take too many

Remember homeland security that is taking the lead on this has at it's disposal a darned good sized armed force and has been stockpiling ammo and weapons for at least two years.
    I estimate that the US have about 900,000 local law enforcement officers and about 50, 000 federal LEO's. Let's say there is only one percent who will uphold their oath, that is a little over 9,000 LEO's who can rally the citizens to take arms. With about 92% of the military voting for trump, othugger loyalists dont stand a chance. They can lock the armories and weapons cages. But that can be opened with ease by heavy equipment. Fork lifts, trucks, APC's or heavy wreckers would do the job.
    Last edited by 6811; 01-10-2017 at 02:56 AM.

I dont know, there are a lot of bootlicking plebs in the army and wannabe operators who would kill civvies......all I know if some crap goes down any idiot in a uniform wanting to stir the pot is getting broken off in a heartbeat.

sent from a paper cup and string via quantum wierdness
    Smitty901 and SOCOM42 like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by 6811 View Post
    I estimate that the US have about 900,000 local law enforcement officers and about 50, 000 federal LEO's. Let's say there is only one percent who will uphold their oath, that is a little over 9,000 LEO's who can rally the citizens to take arms. With about 92% of the military voting for trump, othugger loyalists dont stand a chance. The can lock the armories and weapons cages. But that can be opened with ease by heavy equipment. Fork lifts, trucks, APC's or heavy wreckers would do the job.
    It'd be a blood bath in my neck of the woods. There are a lot of us who are prior service and are ready for stupidity. The cops will follow. They aren't stupid.
    Prepared One, 6811 and SOCOM42 like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Let em. Lets see how fast they can find a job that pays them millions of dollars for zero talent. they need me more then I need them. No more movies? No more TV? Hey looky here, I am in a room full of books.
    6811, A Watchman and inceptor like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    It'd be a blood bath in my neck of the woods. There are a lot of us who are prior service and are ready for stupidity. The cops will follow. They aren't stupid.
    I think the loyalist would lose the fight before it could become a blood bath.

Here's to hoping...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links