Who do you believe America? Wikileaks or U.S. Intell Officials
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Who do you believe America? Wikileaks or U.S. Intell Officials within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Gotta say that I was not surprised that it was a 70-30 split in favor of believing Wikileaks. I do like that many Americans are ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Who do you believe America? Wikileaks or U.S. Intell Officials

Gotta say that I was not surprised that it was a 70-30 split in favor of believing Wikileaks. I do like that many Americans are not buying the steaming piles of poo any longer.

John Harwood Asks "Who Do You Believe America?" - Gets Surprising Answer | Zero Hedge

WikiLeaks. They have no vested interest in skewing info either way. Our intel departments are so political that nothing accurate comes out of them.
    RedLion likes this.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol
    NRA Certified Instructor - Personal Protection in the Home
    North Carolina Concealed Carry Instructor

Well if 70/30 of zero hedge think believe wiki over the Gov then I'd bet 75/25 of John Q. Public believe the line the media sales them. I guess no one cares podesta used the word password as his password.
    RedLion likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by stowlin View Post
    Well if 70/30 of zero hedge think believe wiki over the Gov then I'd bet 75/25 of John Q. Public believe the line the media sales them. I guess no one cares podesta used the word password as his password.
    That is 70/30 of folks prompted on Twitter by a well know Clinton and Obama sycophant. Harwood was obviously expecting a different outcome.
    stowlin likes this.

Surprised, not! I mean my Government told me I could keep my doctor if I liked them. They also said that Obamacare was gonna lower cost by creating more competition from insurance companys and initially that was true but now thats false in more states than not. It was gonna save me 2500 a year....its cost me about 3 times that a year more for less services rendered. The current administration claimed it would be the most transparent administration in the history of the US...and they have been anything but that throughout every facit of government. The Government is 0 for 4...would you believe them over wikileaks?
    RedLion, Smitty901 and Camel923 like this.

The Good Cop

Don't forget that James Clapper, who is now telling us Russia did it, is the very same James Clapper who got caught lying UNDER OATH before a Congressional committee that the US intelligence agencies do not spy on American citizens.
    If that bozo told me the sun was shining, I would have to walk outside to see with my own eyes.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: Veterans of Foreign Wars, American Legion, AMVETS, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

almost all the FED agencies have been infiltrated and corrupted by Obammy & Company - he's been squeezing balls for the last 8 years - wouldn't trust a 2 + 2 = 4 conclusion
    I llini Warrior

Something I wrote on another forum...

Plus...James Clapper flat-out lied to Congress and the American people when he said, under oath and on camera that...the NSA doesn't eavesdrop on the American people.

So why am I supposed to believe what he says now?

Anyway...

I hate not trusting what our government is telling me as truth; I really do.

But i am left with no other choice, given their track record of late.

I am not sold that the Russians had much to do with the DNC and Podesta information coming out.

Trump is fighting this tooth and nail also. Sean Hannity and many, many others are fighting this idea. Careers are somewhat on the line by taking a stance that it wasn't the Russians.

Here's a conspiracy theory for you.

What if the person(s) who really did supply the information has made a deal, maybe through Assange, that after Trump becomes President...if given immunity, Trump can spill the beans. Hell, maybe even Assange gets a get out of jail card also.

Trump is taking a real chance by going against the grain on all this. It's not like him to not have a winning plan by doing so.

So....maybe...just maybe....the intel community and McCain end up with egg on their faces.
    Last edited by Robie; 01-06-2017 at 02:05 PM.
    Sasquatch, Maol9 and Urinal Cake like this.
    1944:
    18 year olds storm the beaches of Normandy into almost certain death.
    2016:
    18 year olds need a safe space because words hurt their feelings.

Super Moderator

Let's not forget phishing and hacking are two different things and it was already established during the election to be phishing. Russia's more sophisticated than that.

Sent from a Galaxy S5 far far away.
    Urinal Cake likes this.
    I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum.
    Hidden Content

You realise government inelegant's is an oxymoron!
    We have a four box system,the soap box,the ballet box,the jury box and the cartridge box!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links