Czech Govít: Placing Weapons in the Hands of Citizens is Best Defense Against Terror
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Czech Govít: Placing Weapons in the Hands of Citizens is Best Defense Against Terror

This is a discussion on Czech Govít: Placing Weapons in the Hands of Citizens is Best Defense Against Terror within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; The Czechs get it. Berlin (CNSNews.com) Ė The Czech Republic has resisted calls by the European Unionís executive Commission to tighten gun controls in response ...

Like Tree16Likes
  • 5 Post By RedLion
  • 2 Post By AnotherSOFSurvivor
  • 3 Post By inceptor
  • 3 Post By SOCOM42
  • 1 Post By Camel923
  • 2 Post By Chipper

Thread: Czech Govít: Placing Weapons in the Hands of Citizens is Best Defense Against Terror

The Czechs get it.

Berlin (CNSNews.com) Ė The Czech Republic has resisted calls by the European Unionís executive Commission to tighten gun controls in response to terror attacks, forcing the E.C. to alter its proposals, allowing for the private ownership of semi-automatic weapons.

The Czech interior ministry now wants to loosen its own laws a step further, proposing a constitutional amendment on Monday that would allow its citizens to bear legally-held firearms against the perpetrators of terrorist attacks, such as those in Nice or Berlin, the Czech news agency ctk reported.

The government says that putting weapons into the hands of citizens is the best defense against terror.
    Czech Gov?t: Placing Weapons in the Hands of Citizens is Best Defense Against Terror
    ekim, Maol9, Prepared One and 2 others like this.

The Swiss are armed and have no problem with terrorists! It's open season in
    the Czech Republic.
    We have a four box system,the soap box,the ballet box,the jury box and the cartridge box!

Quote Originally Posted by Oddcaliber View Post
    The Swiss are armed and have no problem with terrorists!
    Yeah but their muslim population is growing by leaps and bounds. This was published 4/2015

The growing Muslim problem in Switzerland | New Delhi Times ? India's leading opinion based newspaper

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

So does that mean we can fly to Prague and terminate the enemy like people tried to do with the YPG in Kurdistan?

sent from a paper cup and string via quantum wierdness
    SOCOM42 and Maol9 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherSOFSurvivor View Post
    So does that mean we can fly to Prague and terminate the enemy like people tried to do with the YPG in Kurdistan?

sent from a paper cup and string via quantum wierdness
    I wonder if they will have a bag limit?
    Camel923, Maol9 and Oddcaliber like this.

Reconstitute 5 Commando, $100.00 a head for terrs.
    bigwheel, Camel923 and Oddcaliber like this.

Super Moderator

I visited the Czech Republic circa 2000 and it was a beautiful country with warm and welcoming people. They were still on the Crown (not yet the Euro) and I believe the rate was 32/1. We lived like kings while there for 3 days. It was also the first place I ever saw a "No guns" sign, which was only in the clubs. I hope they allow the people to arm themselves and fight for their country.
    I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum.
    Hidden Content

Sounds like a reasonable solution. Attacks by terrorists/madmen with guns is always stoped by a citizen or cop with a gun. But you have to have it with you to stop the violence immediately.
    Oddcaliber likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

That's why the US is so great. We the people don't have to wait for the government to arm us.
    RedLion and Maol9 like this.

Czech Government Fears Muslim "Super-Holocaust", Urges Citizens To Shoot Them Yourselves
    4th story down.

Zero Hedge | On a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to zero

Sponsored Links