Islamists and their Blasphemy laws
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Islamists and their Blasphemy laws within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; Of'course, they have their "blasphemy" laws that prevent Christians and other faiths from publicly practicing their religion (not only in Pakistan), just try wearing a ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Islamists and their Blasphemy laws

TG

Of'course, they have their "blasphemy" laws that prevent Christians and other faiths from publicly practicing their religion (not only in Pakistan), just try wearing a tiny cross around your neck...yet scream descrimination as soon as they arrive in "Western" countries and instantly demand government funding for Muslim-only schools or protest when a Christian church is getting built in their mostly Muslim neighbourhoods.

Islamic Group Calls for Death of Son of Murdered Pakistani Politician After He Criticized Blasphemy Law - India Real Time - WSJ

Thank God we have the First Amendment. That's just crazy.
    TG likes this.
    We have a four box system,the soap box,the ballet box,the jury box and the cartridge box!

Why do you think that islamist crazies and lefty fascist crazies are bed mates?

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    Why do you think that islamist crazies and lefty fascist crazies are bed mates?
    Goats?
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

No matter what the country, the holiday or the venue, why is no one fighting back?

Yes, gun control is a problem with the Europeans, but for Pete's sake, there are edge weapons, cut-glass ashtrays, chairs, pool cues and scalding coffee everywhere.

Live on your feet or die on your knees.
    Camel923, Denton and TG like this.

There are tons of guns hidden in Germany in the Hartz mountains in hidden bunkers.

Tons of east block weapons and ammo are still hidden since the fall of the Soviet.

There was enough stored to fight a 10 year war without any resupply, never used.

During Reforger I saw some of those places while on leave.

There was so much ammo, Bonn said it would take 20 years to reduce the ammo into components.

The powder was processed into fertilizer.

Now that stuff was at the depots, almost as much was strategically pre-positioned in hidden bunkers.

Only the local commanders knew where stores were located, the places were not manned.

After reunification they just walked away, secrets with them.
    TG likes this.

Undoubtedly, you're right. But sometimes when I see the atrocities of these sand people and the wussiness of my fellow Americans, sometimes wonder if the Klan or the Mafia had the right idea.

These ingrates spit on our Constitution, and then use it to defend their "rights."
    SOCOM42 likes this.

TG

I keep on trying to convince my hubby to move back to Siberia
    Denton likes this.

the Islamists have another thing coming if they try to change me , there laws suck , they all need to be shipped back to goat country .
    Hidden Content
    GOD Bless The South , The best things in life are Hidden Content ,Hidden Content ,Hidden Content , prayer , 2nd Amendment , my wife , not all in the order .

I wear a crucifix now-a-days, it is on the end of a prayer bead chain, and I do it on purpose. I will wear a cross on me until the day of my death, and I am putting one on my door too.
    It is my way of saying KMA, while declaring my Christianity; I view it as multi-tasking. I carry a home-made stick with me everywhere that I go to now, in case I need to make my case, in a more emphatic way.

I won't be backed down, and I won't shut up, and I won't hide my candle under a a basket either. Mohammed and his devils can go to Hell, I have had it with them.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 01-03-2017 at 01:01 PM.
    TG likes this.
    Deplorable....just, deplorable...that's me.Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links