Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

New Executive Order

2K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  Targetshooter 
#1 ·
So what's this about?

Surely the command and control structure already within our military is sufficient to prevent such things from happening, do they really need an EO from the President? And in reading through it (and I may have missed it), but no where did I even see the U.S. Military mentioned.

If it's not aimed at them, who's it for?

Maybe it just something routine, if so never mind. But it just struck me as kind of odd.

Executive Order -- Comprehensive Approach to Atrocity Prevention and Response

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2016/05/18/executive-order-comprehensive-approach-atrocity-prevention-and-response

#6 ·
Looks like it's designed to do the thinking for Homeland Security. Since it appears to be fairly redundant to the top layer at Homeland Security I'd be concerned that there are to many big thinkers,,, but since members on this board will be unpaid for these additional duties it's probably more of an outside opinion group to compare with homeland security's assessment.

#12 ·
In come the foreign mercenaries to quell the rebellion, for the good of us all.

#14 ·
After reading the third section paragraph b article iv it says= "engage allies and partners including the u.n. and other multilateral and regional institutions to build capacity and mobilize action for preventing and responding to mass atrocities" and article vi which says "increase capacity for our diplomats armed services development professionals and other actors to engage in mass atrocities prevention"
It seems to me that this is aimed at our military or anyone else's. Sounds like he has the military and the u.n. on his side. Who's he gonna "mobilize" on? The general population is about the only group he hasn't named as an ally so he must mean us?

#15 ·
but the "general population" will be split - just like it is right now - no matter the issue causing the country's internal strain - Obammy & Company will have their supporters - AND VICE VERSA - if Obammy sees the bodies piling up of his supporters that's an immediate atrocity that has to be corrected ... I'll let you imagine just how and WHO Obammy & Company would be using to correct the injustice ....

#16 ·
We all know who supports Obamazz ,,, so we just take them out when the time comes ,, and who ever stands in our way . "LOCK & LOAD " It's getting closer .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.