Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Insider Points out Obama Litmus Test on Military Officers

This is a discussion on Insider Points out Obama Litmus Test on Military Officers within the News & Links forums, part of the General Discussion category; I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new "litmus test" in determining who will stay and ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By LunaticFringeInc

Thread: Insider Points out Obama Litmus Test on Military Officers

Insider Points out Obama Litmus Test on Military Officers

I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new "litmus test" in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks. "The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not". Those who will not are being removed.
    - Dr. Jim Garrow - January 21, 2013

He posted it on his face book page - Garrow is a former Nobel Peace Prize Nominee not some Alex Jones type.

Are you really surprised? He called vets and conservatives, "Domestic Terrorists". I'm sure it is the same reason that he is getting the UN onboard with his gun control messures.

since we are talking about Obam...this doesnt suprise me at all in the least. I mean isnt this a prerequisite that every dictator requires of his military?
    Irish and rice paddy daddy like this.

I knew if that marxist was re-elected it would be the end of our republic.
    This is why he wants our guns. And make no mistake - he wants them all. If a new AWB actually passes, watch for more anti-gun legislation, and more, and more, until he thinks he's finally ready to declare himself president for life.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    Member: Veterans of Foreign Wars, American Legion, AMVETS, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division

I'm not defending the Supreme Kenyan, but I have to wonder... Wasn't that always a question for the higher echelon military brass? I always assumed it was.

I mean no disrespect to our fighting forces, but they may be called on to fight domestic terrorism so it has always been a possibility. Police officers fire on US Citizens all the time - it is part of their job when US Citizens rob banks and shoot back.
    KG7NDC

The only thing that separates man from animal is our affinity for toilet paper.
    Once we as a society lose that affinity we begin to descend back into the animal kingdom, and after three or more days you will find the food chain beginning to invert on itself.

Ads