HEP B scan offering - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

HEP B scan offering

This is a discussion on HEP B scan offering within the Military Veterans forums, part of the General Discussion category; Thank you, to all who served. All I can add, is that my work offers Hep B vaccines, and Im in charge of permission and ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: HEP B scan offering

Thank you, to all who served.
    All I can add, is that my work offers Hep B vaccines, and Im in charge of permission and authorization to start the three shots series.
    Good info.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    VA called they are doing HEP B test on us. Maybe they are just drumming up work now that Trump is in. They called and said I was n the list of needing the test. Fastest appointment I ever got. 2 Feb. If you have not talked with you assigned provider in awhile you may want to check in.
    I'm thinking I should check on this. When I was a correction officer I was exposed to blood, fece, urine and spit.
    A prudent man foresees evil and hides himself, But the simple pass on and are punished. Proverbs 22:3 NKJV

Quote Originally Posted by MaterielGeneral View Post
    I'm thinking I should check on this. When I was a correction officer I was exposed to blood, fece, urine and spit.
    My understanding was the military. Saw a pattern of service members in a common age group that needed to be tested. I fell into that group so the computer spit my name out.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Your chance of being exposed to several disease working in prisons was very high. Not a bad idea to get a Hep A ND C as well as a HIV screening done . They have a pretty good brand new treatment for Hep C . Hope you do not have it but get treated as soon as possible should the test come back positive.
    MaterielGeneral likes this.
    Survival Actions I need to do NOW to live another 5 minutes to 3 days. Prepping What I do to insure my family makes it thru an adverse event lasting 3 days to 3 months Seeds and livestock What you need for long term subsistence.

The Good Cop

One friend of mine died from Hep C, and another had to have a liver transplant.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: Veterans of Foreign Wars, American Legion, AMVETS, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by RJAMES View Post
    Your chance of being exposed to several disease working in prisons was very high. Not a bad idea to get a Hep A ND C as well as a HIV screening done . They have a pretty good brand new treatment for Hep C . Hope you do not have it but get treated as soon as possible should the test come back positive.
    I was at VA today and forgot to ask about getting these tests done. To be honest I am not incredibally worried about it but I still want it done. After incidents I would talk to certain friend nurses in medical and have them check the inmate(s) files for anything I should be concerned about.
    A prudent man foresees evil and hides himself, But the simple pass on and are punished. Proverbs 22:3 NKJV

The Good Cop

I was at VA today and forgot to ask about getting these tests done. To be honest I am not incredibally worried about it but I still want it done. After incidents I would talk to certain friend nurses in medical and have them check the inmate(s) files for anything I should be concerned about.
    Hep C can remain in your body without symptoms for decades before it manifests itself.
    MaterielGeneral likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: Veterans of Foreign Wars, American Legion, AMVETS, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Hep C can remain in your body without symptoms for decades before it manifests itself.
    Very true. It is easy have the test done and they have some good treatment options now should they find it. Please keep encouraging everyone to get tested.

Anyone currently with health insurance this test is covered they want you to have the test done as finding a Hep C patient early cost much less to treat then waiting until you are sick. Wait to long and treatment is dialyses or a kidney transplant.
    Survival Actions I need to do NOW to live another 5 minutes to 3 days. Prepping What I do to insure my family makes it thru an adverse event lasting 3 days to 3 months Seeds and livestock What you need for long term subsistence.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links