Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Greetings Everyone

2K views 18 replies 17 participants last post by  Boss Dog 
#1 ·
Hello, I recently just found this forum about 2 days ago and there is such a vast amount of knowledge that I just had to sign up and get acclimated with the site. I must say it's a great site to gain knowledge from. I myself am a 27 year old male born and raised in Miami, Fl. I would say it's a great place to live, but a horrible place to be at if SHTF. I recently became a father and it just dawned on me that I defineatly need to get out of here. Amazing how perception changes when you have a child. I wouldn't say to far as I have to much family here but at least out of this over populated city. I've been prepping for about 3 years now. Nothing fancy just typical bug out bags for me and my wife, along with some essential needs in your household in case of a disaster of some kind. My wife has slowly been coming along with prepping and now she's really hitting her stride as far as being well prepared for any situation. We pretty much fend for ourselves and we would love to maybe meet with some local preppers in the area and maybe learn and share some knowledge. You know what they say knowledge is power. I've tried searching around, but haven't found anything as far as groups of preppers or anything. It's not like we go around telling people we're preppers as we tend to shy away from to much attention. So since we haven't found anything I thought an online group would be a great way to start. I'm defientely looking to be very active on here so I'm just excited to dig into all the sub forums and just learn a great amount from everyone. Thanks for having us! Cheers!

See less See more
#8 ·
Welcome from Houston.

#17 ·
Welcome from rural NE Florida.
I can feel your pain - I lived in Palm Beach County for over 40 years before we made our escape in 1995.
Believe it or not, South Florida was paradise in the 50's and 60's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.