Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hi all!

This is a discussion on Hi all! within the Introduce Yourself forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; Hey everyone, My Husband and I have been preppers for a few years now but this is the first forum I've ever joined. Just looking ...

Thread: Hi all!

Hi all!

Hey everyone, My Husband and I have been preppers for a few years now but this is the first forum I've ever joined. Just looking to get more connected with others out there. It's good to see so many self-reliant people, in todays world that seems to be a rarity. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Welcome from Mississippi.

Welcome from Wisconsin.
    teach and learn - both worthwhile endeavors
    John

Welcome from Colorado!

9UC
    Quote Originally Posted by Mama_Says View Post
    ....Just looking to get more connected with others out there. It's good to see so many self-reliant people, in todays world that seems to be a rarity....
    Welcome from Nevada. Getting connect and learning and sharing is really the way to go.
    USAF, Retired
    Then said He unto them, ...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:36

Life Member: NRA, DVA, VVA, VFW, & Vietnam Security Police Assn.

Welcome to the forum from Texas

Welcome to the forum were glad to have you here with us. Its great to have some experienced folks joining in on all the happenings here as the information you have to share is priceless to many here. Hope to see you around and see you often.

Welcome from North Florida.
    I grew up in South Florida and lived there for many years until it got too crowded. Northern Palm Beach County, actually.
    What part of the state are ya'll in?
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    Member: Veterans of Foreign Wars, American Legion, AMVETS, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division

Ads