Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Hello from ky

2K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  rice paddy daddy 
#1 ·
Hey everyone. I'm new here and kinda new to forum's in general. I am a beef cattle and tobacco farmer and I have worked at wild Turkey distillery for about ten years now. I'm 35 years old and have a wife of 15 years and three kids. I'm just a poor dumb country boy that probably seems old fashioned and backwards to most of the world but since I've been walking I've been taught to take care of myself and my family and I am teaching the same to my kids.
I've been reading the forums here for a while now and it seems like there are some really good people here that show alot of common sense in their posts. Thanks for having me in the group.
God bless America
God bless Kentucky
Go Wildcats

#2 ·
Welcome to the group from Southern Arizona.
Land of Sun, Surf, and Sand.
Ok, I lied, no surf, unless you count the flash floods
in the washes, but there’s enough sand to fill
all the dang sand bags I’ll ever need!
Grab a stump and sit a spell.
I’d get you a virtual a beer.

Reactions: hag
#7 ·
Be glad to answer any questions about tobacco. It's a dying art I'm afraid. Being so labor intensive and after years of fighting Clinton's "war on tobacco" the contracts aren't there and the new generation would rather sit in a combine than climb up in the top of a hot tobacco barn in90 degree heat.lol. thank you all for the welcomes

#16 ·
Welcome from Florida, Hag.
Being a country boy is a good thing.
Wife and I grow our own veggies, raise chickens, keep a couple of horses.

Reactions: hag
#21 ·
One is a quarter horse, the other an Appaloosa. We had a third, another quarter horse, but she was 32 and has passed on.
All were rescues.
We rescue dogs, too. Have had as many as 8 at one time, right now we have 5.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.