Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

New from CO

This is a discussion on New from CO within the Introduce Yourself forums, part of the Introduction and Welcome category; Good day all! My name is Tim. I currently reside in the less than hospitable Aurora, CO. I've been a prepper for the last 15 ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: New from CO

New from CO

Good day all!

My name is Tim. I currently reside in the less than hospitable Aurora, CO. I've been a prepper for the last 15 years and avid outdoors-man. I love my Colorado Mountains, even as inundated as they are. I'm currently working on my black belt in Taekwondo. I'm a very active contributor to the forums and I hope to do the same here. I'm an honest man that loves and lives by the constitution of this great nation.

Cheers,

Tim / Bearack
    9UC likes this.

welcome from los angeles, even less hospitable lol

We have a hospital in Oregon. Welcome

Welcome to the forum from another Coloradan.
    "To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them." - George Mason (co-author of the Bill of Rights)
    "A free people ought not only be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington
    "If guns don't make people safer...then why do world leaders have armed security?" - Author Unknown

Yes, I'd be a fish out of water there. To many people for sure. Granted, Denver is getting out of hand in regards to population.

Welcome from Texas

9UC
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearack View Post
    Good day all! My name is Tim. I currently reside in the less than hospitable Aurora, CO. I've been a prepper for the last 15 years and avid outdoors-man. I love my Colorado Mountains, even as inundated as they are. I'm currently working on my black belt in Taekwondo. I'm a very active contributor to the forums and I hope to do the same here. I'm an honest man that loves and lives by the constitution of this great nation. Cheers, Tim / Bearack
    Quote Originally Posted by shotlady View Post
    welcome from los angeles, even less hospitable lol
    Welcome from Nevada, a reasonably hospitable place to live compared to Aurora and LA. Just come on down here and burro in.
    USAF, Retired
    Then said He unto them, ...he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one. Luke 22:36

Life Member: NRA, DVA, VVA, VFW, & Vietnam Security Police Assn.

Welcome from Mississippi.

Hello from yet another Native Coloradan!! Hope you enjoy the place a lot of GREAT people/minds here!!

Welcome from another Colorado-an!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ads