Hello

2K views 25 replies 24 participants last post by  Boss Dog 
#1 ·
Hello from Kentucky

#11 ·
Hi from the Rustbelt!

AJ

#12 ·
Welcome from Minnesota. I know that some people are much for talk. However, could you give us a little info on yourself? Do you have a family? Prepping for EOTWAWKI? Any animals? Do you like Bacon or turtles? It's always nice to get to know our new members. I am not engaged to my significant other, but we have "dated" for 14 years come February. We aren't engaged yet, but he isn't the type of guy to rush into anything. He isn't as supportive of my prepping as I wish he would be, but then he isn't running away from me either. I have two horses, two dogs, one son and one granddaughter. I prep for all of us and at least 4 others.

Hope you stick around and refresh our memories on what one needs to prep fully.

#23 ·
Welcome from Minnesota. I know that some people are much for talk. However, could you give us a little info on yourself? Do you have a family? Prepping for EOTWAWKI? Any animals? Do you like Bacon or turtles? It's always nice to get to know our new members. I am not engaged to my significant other, but we have "dated" for 14 years come February. We aren't engaged yet, but he isn't the type of guy to rush into anything. He isn't as supportive of my prepping as I wish he would be, but then he isn't running away from me either. I have two horses, two dogs, one son and one granddaughter. I prep for all of us and at least 4 others.

Hope you stick around and refresh our memories on what one needs to prep fully.
WTH is this guy waiting for?!? Doesn't he know lucky he is?!!! Good lord!!! <Hugs> ;)

#20 ·
Welcome from the great state of Texas.

#25 ·
Welcome from Florida

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.