Be on the lookout for Deals
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Be on the lookout for Deals within the HandGuns, Pistols and Revolvers, Long Rifles, Shotguns, SKS, AK, AR forums, part of the Weapons, Protection, Self Defense, Hand to Hand Combat category; I think that it is going to be a buyers market on firearms and excessories for the next few months. You will have folks selling ...

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: Be on the lookout for Deals

I think that it is going to be a buyers market on firearms and excessories for the next few months. You will have folks selling recently purchased firearms and businesses stocked product very deep with the understanding the Clinton would be the next POTUS.
    For instance I received this yesterday....

Magpul PMAG M3 30-Round Magazine AR-15 - .223/5.56 - Black - 25 Pack
    For $7.60 a mag

Magpul PMAG M3 30-Round Magazine AR-15 - .223/5.56 - Black - 25 Pack

This is now sold out, but there be many more good deals.
    bigwheel likes this.

I looked up the web site they have good prices .
    RedLion likes this.
    Hidden Content
    GOD Bless The South , The best things in life are Hidden Content ,Hidden Content ,Hidden Content , prayer , 2nd Amendment , my wife , PF not all in the order .

Quote Originally Posted by Targetshooter View Post
    I looked up the web site they have good prices .
    They do and they sold this out and the 50 pack of PMags in no time.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I think private sales are good to look at when the opportunity presents itself, people preparing for 8 years of Hillary are thinking they no longer need,therefore may try to sell to recoup cash on stuff they no longer think is important....my son who lives in a rural area has already seen this happening, has purchased new for 50 cents on a dollar .
    RedLion and ReignMan like this.

Quote Originally Posted by rstanek View Post
    I think private sales are good to look at when the opportunity presents itself, people preparing for 8 years of Hillary are thinking they no longer need,therefore may try to sell to recoup cash on stuff they no longer think is important....my son who lives in a rural area has already seen this happening, has purchased new for 50 cents on a dollar .
    I think your dead on right and I will definitely be stalking the markets like a Big Hairy Mongoose stalking his prey! Even with out shopping around I am seeing some of the lowest prices on AR I have seen in years. Ammo and reloading components are stocked pretty deep in most cases on the shelves and I suspect it will only get better in the near future. Being an oppertunistic tigtwad that I am...Ill be ready to pounce when the timing is right and I got some extra fun dollars!
    RedLion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rstanek View Post
    Sad but true. When it comes to boomsticks you can never have enough ... just a fundamental truth. Don't sell them ... buy more.

If you do not have at least one and must have one....

ATI Tactical Omni Hybrid Maxx LTD , AR-15 Rifle - 5.56/223, 16" M4 Barrel, Black Optic Ready - ATIGOMX556LTD -$399.99
    https://www.classicfirearms.com/ati-...eid=fb4c7a8e8c
    spork and bigwheel like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    If you do not have at least one and must have one....

https://www.classicfirearms.com/ati-...eid=fb4c7a8e8c
    Now that is cheap...
    RedLion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by spork View Post
    Now that is cheap...
    Yep. I am telling folks that the next couple of months will be a good time to find bargains. I am especially on the look out for deals on .308/7.62 ammo and of course 5.56.

If I wasn't already eyeing a couple extra pistols I'd probably have 2 of those on order. They wouldn't be my "go to" weapon as I already have a list of them in front, but they would be good for either backups or if family arrived and I didn't have enough of the others to go around. Probably make pretty good truck guns too. Wouldn't be afraid to let them get beat up some. You're right tho, I've seen quite a few good deals recently and I'm sure more will be on the way. Now is not the time to rest, its the time to stack 'em deep!

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links