If you reference an article or study from another site, please do not post the entire article or study within your post. Simply quote a small segment of it, along with a link to the source.

You should also use our quote function to help make it clear that the words are not yours.

Example: A quoted section would look like the following.

“I suppose I am a prepper,” I said, “because what most people call prepping I just call life. I grew up in a small, isolated town in a poor family. We learned to do things ourselves in order to survive. But more importantly, I am a hunter. So, yeah, I guess I am a prepper. At least, I have a lot of the skills and tools needed to get through a troubled time.” https://www.americanhunter.org/artic...pper-survivor/
Additionally, we should NOT share pictures from another site without permission to do so.

Please do not just post a link to an article without adding your own thoughts regarding the information you are sharing.

This is just an FAQ tutorial thread. If you have additional questions or need help with this topic, please start a new thread in our Site Support section.