Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsday House Hunters!

3K views 20 replies 18 participants last post by  Denton 
#1 ·
Good Afternoon!

I'm a casting assistant at Departure Films in New York City. We're currently casting for a new show and looking for families who have purchased or are looking to purchase a doomsday property. The link below contains the casting call and information on how to apply! Compensation will be provided if chosen!

If you or anyone you know fits this description please share this link!

Doomsday House Hunters! | Karen Hopkins Casting

#6 ·
I totally agree. Why would I or anyone else want to advertise on nationwide TV Where you are looking to live and bring all your survival supply's with you.
Bad guys would be taking notes.
But then again look at the idiots on the doomsday prepper show They are proud to show off what they have, where its at, and what kind of defense's they have.

#8 ·
Departure, with all due respect, go pound sand, eat shit and die, go away. You are an insult to this forum and any one who wants to live and be left alone to do as a FREE American. Any true person who preps would not sell his soul for your money nor fame. Like a politician you think you can buy all Americans with your bull shit. It's obvious you have no morals but most here do! Sorry if I'm not PC enough for you. Go find some liberal wanna be and buy them, their easy.

#14 · (Edited by Moderator)
IMHO you guys shouldn't beat up on departure.

He simply and politely asked...No harm in that.

While his offer is kind of interesting...ummmm...no thanks! I'll have to pass.
Your right! He politely asked!

My answer...Go kiss yourself!!....I'm a Retired Army Sgt...Not a damned thing polite about me!

#20 ·
You got to be joking , who the hell would want to go to NYC to live in a doomsday house for any reason ? Get the crack heads to do your fill in , that's what the city will be like when SHTF in NYC ,,, I VOTE BAND THIS AZZ FROM THE SITE !!!!!!!!!!!!

#21 ·
This thread was resurrected by a drive-by spammer who has since been expunged from the board.

This thread was created when there was little moderation and it wasn't nipped in the bud immediately, but I'm not going to delete it so as to not cause anyone's post count to go backward.

A locking seems appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.