Deagel still forecasting 260 million population drop for the U.S.
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Deagel still forecasting 260 million population drop for the U.S. within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; You may have already heard of this, but according to Deagel.com, a website which uses as their sources various US government agencies, they are still ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Deagel still forecasting 260 million population drop for the U.S.

You may have already heard of this, but according to Deagel.com, a website which uses as their sources various US government agencies, they are still forecasting a population drop for the United States of 260 million people between now and 2025. It also shows a drop in gross domestic product from $18 trillion to only $949 billion in 2025 with GDP per capita dropping from $55,855 in 2015 to only $15,517 in 2025. What does Deagel know that Americans don't?

If not for a massive 'die-off', how else could the population of the US go from 321 million people to only 61 million people in less than 10 years?

A couple years ago they responded with a brief explanation, but what it boiled down to was the collapse of the western financial system.

United States of America

A new report by the accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers, the west will become the new third world. PwC warns that the economies of country's such as Indonesia, Mexico, Egypt and Pakistan are on pace to overtake the economies of Italy and Canada in the future while '1st world' nations such as the United States are forecast to fall not into the group of '2nd world nations', but join 3rd world nations such as Venezuela, North Korea and the other 'developing' countries of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The PricewaterhouseCoopers study sounds much like the Deagel explanation.

https://www.sprottmoney.com/Blog/the...f-nielson.html

This One Chart Shows The Fall Of America
    RedLion likes this.

Been reading predictive fiction like that since 1983. Usually comes out with a prediction that in 10 years SHTF. Didn't happen and while even dead clocks are right twice a day I don't see this one happening in the next ten years either.
    RJAMES likes this.

I can envision circumstances where 260 million people might WISH they were dead.
    Respect everything, fear nothing.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Some of those countries mentioned are too backward or corrupt to go to the fore front and would actually backslide without US/western aid and markets. I do not foresee Canada being the economic juggernaut if the US goes down. I view Canada being very strongly linked to the US if something that apocalyptic occurs.
    stowlin and SOCOM42 like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

There are many credible people who have been, and still are predicting various versions of economic collapse in the United States. With the debt and bubbles that have been created I don't know how it's unavoidable. But who knows?

I'll just say that if a worse case collapse did happen, Deagel's numbers wouldn't be that far off. Their 260 million number might even be low.

I have no idea if the OP situation will occur or not, but I pray that we getrid of the estimated 20-50 million illegals and visa/green card holders.

My critique of that would be the need for more then a grid failure. The report by the Dept of Defense on an EMP strike against America said we would lose 90% of the country (or could) and 70% of the loss was to disease, 20% to violence, and 10% other (early accidental and age I gather). Since an economic collapse doesn't necessarily include a systematic loss more than the grid I could imagine the violence and some spread of disease due to poor hygiene but not on the EMP level.

And PS sprott is a consistent seller of doom and gloom to push his metals.

Quote Originally Posted by C.L.Ripley View Post
    There are many credible people who have been, and still are predicting various versions of economic collapse in the United States. With the debt and bubbles that have been created I don't know how it's unavoidable. But who knows?

I'll just say that if a worse case collapse did happen, Deagel's numbers wouldn't be that far off. Their 260 million number might even be low.

The collapse scenerio were talking about here would be a multi-year event with a cascading serious of other events. Including probable loss of power. Just look at what happened recently in Brazil, a classic example of WROL. Would people even go to their jobs at utility companies in such an environment or would they stay home to protect their wives and children? There are so many bad variables it boggles the mind.

Think about Venezuela for a minute. Their current economic crises has already been going on a couple years and has really just begun. The great depression lasted about 10 years. Anything as devastating happening in America today will be orders of magnitude worse.

The average family has about three days worth of food in their home, some less than that. Then there are some who think they are REALLY prepared and have 3-6 months worth. But in a multi-year event like a modern day American depression, you'd have to think in much longer terms. How are you going to survive in a year? In five years? In ten?

1. If you you don't have a renewable water source you are probably screwed.
    2. If you don't have a way to produce your own food you are probably screwed.
    3. If you can't stay warm and sheltered you are probably screwed.
    4. If you can't keep someone from taking 1-3 from you, you are screwed

And even for "preppers' eventually, stored food — assuming you can hold on to it will run out. And that nice survival garden in your backyard will not supply enough food for all your needs. You would need to farm about one half to one full acre of land just to produce a yearly diet for one person. The only viable solution is at a community level. But banning together with enough people to do all the work of producing food for an entire community is easier said than done. It would take up a lot of resources: time, labor, seed, arable land, machinery, and so on. And that's not even taking into account trying to guard it from the various people and groups trying to take it from you. They say prepare for the worse and hope for the best, but I don't think a lot of people even fully understand what the worse entails. Would it be bad as a year without power? IMO it would be worse, because you'd probably be facing that and a whole lot more over a period of many years.
    OrneryOldBat likes this.

Super Moderator

Maybe they are talking about getting rid of all the illegal aliens. Can you imagine that? All those people no longer sucking at the government teet, jobs available, housing available, traffic alleviated. American would truly be great again.
    Hemi45, hawgrider and Camel923 like this.
    I came here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum.
    Hidden Content

Can we add liberals to the list?
    paraquack likes this.
    We have a four box system,the soap box,the ballet box,the jury box and the cartridge box!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links