Deagel still forecasting 260 million population drop for the U.S. - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Deagel still forecasting 260 million population drop for the U.S.

This is a discussion on Deagel still forecasting 260 million population drop for the U.S. within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; An event in the middle of december or january that stopped food distribution, turned off power, water, medical, etc.... if it was a bad winter... ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Deagel still forecasting 260 million population drop for the U.S.

An event in the middle of december or january that stopped food distribution, turned off power, water, medical, etc....

if it was a bad winter... 90% of the northern states would be dead from starvation, exposure, and then illness as bodies decayed
    southern states would have more violence then weather deaths.
    RedLion likes this.
    Be a Berean

Quote Originally Posted by C.L.Ripley View Post
    If not for a massive 'die-off', how else could the population of the US go from 321 million people to only 61 million people in less than 10 years?
    Without a massive die-off it couldn't.

Of All the conspiracy theories I ever read or heard about this is #1!

Deagel still forecasting 260 million population drop for the U.S.-tinfoilhats.jpg
    Trump arrives to save America!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

EMP sure, but short of that no. That is the thing short of an EMP you won't shut off those things you may delay them there may be interruptions but they aren't going away. Let's look at Brazil and Venezuelan calamity, for as bad as it is they aren't losing 70% of their population are they, and we have far more resources then those countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Maine-Marine View Post
    An event in the middle of december or january that stopped food distribution, turned off power, water, medical, etc....

if it was a bad winter... 90% of the northern states would be dead from starvation, exposure, and then illness as bodies decayed
    southern states would have more violence then weather deaths.

Name:  cuckco.jpeg
Views: 78
Size:  10.3 KB
    Trump arrives to save America!

There are a lot of well fed people up here where I am.... Im going to eat them first!
    Hidden Content

Lord, make me fast and accurate, let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who seek to destroy me, grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine, let not my last thought be - 'If I only had my gun'- and Lord if today is truly the day you call me home, let me die in a pile of warm brass,
    Amen

Quote Originally Posted by stowlin View Post
    EMP sure, but short of that no. That is the thing short of an EMP you won't shut off those things you may delay them there may be interruptions but they aren't going away. Let's look at Brazil and Venezuelan calamity, for as bad as it is they aren't losing 70% of their population are they, and we have far more resources then those countries.
    major pandemic could cut off food and energy... no workers or drivers... no food, no grocery stores, no hospitals, etc

Venezuela has an average temp of 75 degrees.. if they had a true winter... it would be worse... plus the government controls the production

it is hard to compare the different countries... but image if you will a major illness/pandemic/emp that keeps workers home...one major blizzard could very well shut down all travel in places like Maine, PA, NY, VT, MT, SD, NH...etc....

read "Jakarta Pandemic" https://www.amazon.com/Jakarta-Pande.../dp/B0047DX080
    RedLion likes this.
    Be a Berean

While I agree that many have predicted the end of days for many years, I do believe that we are a fragile society and only gets more fragile as time passes. As said, an EMP would destroy our nation. I have heard the 90% of the population figure dead from a few sources and do believe that it could be accurate given several factors, including what Maine-Marine said. A serious meltdown of the U.S. economy would likely end up with a huge number of deaths, maybe not 90%, but I would be willing to bet at least 50-60%.
    Maine-Marine and A Watchman like this.

We are more robust then you guys think. After all we survived 8 years of obama!

Quote Originally Posted by stowlin View Post
    We are more robust then you guys think. After all we survived 8 years of obama!
    I think that we are more vulnerable than we appear. Many things that point to this. All one has to do is recognize how dependent the masses are on the machine of society running as it does without bumps in the road. I have no confidence in the get a trophy for showing up generations.
    A Watchman likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links