Somthing to think about - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Somthing to think about

This is a discussion on Somthing to think about within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by ND_ponyexpress_ Potus for 12 years???? 8 years for the muslim in chief + 4 years of the leftist Hillary = 12 years...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Somthing to think about

Quote Originally Posted by ND_ponyexpress_ View Post
    Potus for 12 years????
    8 years for the muslim in chief + 4 years of the leftist Hillary = 12 years

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Well it would go something like this fall in. Pick you formation.

Attachment 39153
    Only problem is not all the leftist nut jobs are non violent.

Quote Originally Posted by revolutionisbrewing View Post
    Only problem is not all the leftist nut jobs are non violent.
    There is a difference in being violent and being effective.

Speed, surprise and violence of action. Surely the way to win the day. However the form of violence and the delivery of it used by liberals is not that effective unless used against those that do not fight back. When the time comes the black clad fire bomb thrower,
    The window breaker will lie dead in the street. Easy to be a tough guy when no one fights back.
    Last edited by Smitty901; 02-12-2017 at 05:09 AM.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Wow...dude...take a breath!
    When seconds count, help is minutes away...Support the Second Amendment!

Smitty901 is correct. Many of these rioters will crap their pants if regular folk start shooting back. As they get bolder and more aggressive, it is more likely to happen that someone will fight back.
    Last edited by Camel923; 02-12-2017 at 06:38 AM.
    Prepared One, Slippy and SOCOM42 like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Anyone remember the LA riots and the Korean Store owners?
    Smitty901, Slippy and SOCOM42 like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Most of the leftists I see are cowards. Wearing masks and dressed in black, going after defenseless people. Their violence is unopposed. I can assure them that they will one day come across someone that is neither defenseless nor opposed to the concept of meeting force with force.
    Slippy, SOCOM42, Camel923 and 2 others like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    Anyone remember the LA riots and the Korean Store owners?
    UH, YES, I was in the 65 Watts riots, was armed with M1 Garand and a S&W victory. I am still alive.

Watched the follow on ones from the opposite side of the country.

They were F*N animals, destroyed their own neighborhood stores their families depended on.

They shot firemen on ladders trying to put out the fires they set, F*N animals.

Now there are paid organized groups like the BLM turds who are getting ready to follow the soros directives this summer.

West Side of the Lower Pennisula of Michigan
    I think there's a huge danger in either side of the right/left divide adopting an absolutist attitude. If all we're ever doing is thinking in terms of us vs them we're not going to get anywhere. Sadly I see absolutism becoming more and more prevalent on both sides of the aisle. What we really need is someone like Gerald Ford in my humble opinion. We don't need more blowhards who are just out to create soundbites. I very much disagree with idiots who put on a black mask and destroy windows or cut fire hoses. I also disagree with those who stay in their echo chamber and don't at least try to respectfully engage with the other side. Neither side is guiltless. This past election gave us no good choices and while I'm glad there is a conservative majority in Washington there's still a lot of things that make me concerned.

I don't think things are going to get as bad as the naysayers on either side say they will. I'll do my best to be prepared if that does happen though. I don't like derogatory labels because that takes away a person's humanity. When we do that we convince ourselves that we're not destroying a person, we're destroying a monster. When we're destroying monsters it's makes it a lot easier to bring a bomb to an abortion clinic or marathon finish line. It becomes easier to bring a gun into a school, movie theater, or work place. Then the other side has all the more ammo to feed their attacks. Don't get me wrong there are monsters out there. However they don't represent the entirety of a given group.
    Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat

@warrior4 , I appreciate your level head, I really do. And I agree with your sentiment. However, a time is approaching where level heads will need to prevail after blows are struck. Right now, the only blows really being struck are by the radical left. The conservatives have been tolerant and level headed far too long. I believe, just as the gang culture sees kindness and tolerance as a weakness, so do the radical left.
    It is often easier to rationalize with a child after the butt has received a firm swat. That way the child is more attentive and knows a serious conversation is about to take place.
    And I believe we are dealing with children in all but the chronological aspect.
    Just because I am peaceful does not mean I have forgotten how to be violent.
    If I am to die tonight I shall see that the night does not pass quietly.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content (Not a troll, a 12 Charlie)

The Russians did it!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links