Recent Guests here at Prepperforums.Net
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Recent Guests here at Prepperforums.Net within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; If I were their supervisor I'd fire them. I say that because I'll conclude, unless proven different, they were paid operatives and coming here was ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: Recent Guests here at Prepperforums.Net

If I were their supervisor I'd fire them. I say that because I'll conclude, unless proven different, they were paid operatives and coming here was in fact their job. Someone is paying them, they have a job description, and they failed to execute it. They should have tried to become - liked - to some extent by followers of the community. They should have tried to built a rapport and then politely disagreed when beneficial to sale their progressive cause. My guess is they were hired recently and don't know their work or profession yet. Maybe they (or he) learned some lessons' here and will get better on the next forum.
    SOCOM42, Slippy, Robie and 2 others like this.

Amen.
    Trump arrives to save America!

You mean when they come back here.

Hey, I could be one and slowly leaning left, naw, too dumb.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by stowlin View Post
    If I were their supervisor I'd fire them. I say that because I'll conclude, unless proven different, they were paid operatives and coming here was in fact their job. Someone is paying them, they have a job description, and they failed to execute it. They should have tried to become - liked - to some extent by followers of the community. They should have tried to built a rapport and then politely disagreed when beneficial to sale their progressive cause. My guess is they were hired recently and don't know their work or profession yet. Maybe they (or he) learned some lessons' here and will get better on the next forum.

I think your giving them to much credit. I wouldn't even give them credit for trolling because they absolutely sucked at it.
    "Always drink upstream from the herd."

They missed some of the training classes. The union that was in the company I retired from did that. They would teach you ways to slow inject ideas into the forum.
    Example. Gun forum they would have you sign up. You would play along for a while as a gun owner and pro 2nd. Then when some event came up in the news you would post.
    Example, I am fully behind the 2nd. But I think we can all agree that no one needs a machine gun walking down the street. Now when was the last time someone carried a machine gun down the street. This would then lead into Tombrands post about well we can all agree that we must keep guns out of the hands of the mentally ill. Of course they will sight extreme examples of mentally ill. Then chip away one layer at a time. The idea is to break down people beliefs by trying to get them to question their position. So you are ok with mentally ill people having machine guns. Of course there is also why does anyone need 30 round mags in their hang gun for personal protection.
    Again no one has 30 rounds in their hand gun. Then it is why 15 then why 10 ect until why not only one?
    The people that instruct them are very good. How do I know? They make mistakes. First one, I was not an active member. I was recruited, played along. It worked at first but someone ratted me out as ex-military. And not one of them. There is not a topic they are not working on and not a forum they don't at least hit now and then.
    You will know them by the way they phase things. The really good ones come on slow and never take major positions. Instead they slowly undermine by using extreme and unlikely events . But not outing them self they try to plant doubt.
    SOCOM42, modfan, Slippy and 2 others like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    I think your giving them to much credit. I wouldn't even give them credit for trolling because they absolutely sucked at it.
    Not only did they suck they weren't even entertaining. If the Liberal snowflakes where paying them then they sure wasted there money..........heyyyyy, wait a minute.
    Last edited by Prepared One; 02-11-2017 at 09:46 AM.
    Slippy and hawgrider like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Super Moderator

C'mon guys, they won't be fired or reprimanded. We all know in the Liberal world everyone gets a trophy!
    Judge them by their actions NOT their rhetoric.

I tired quickly of the very thinly veiled intrusion. Send me someone who belongs in the big leagues.
    hawgrider and stowlin like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

It wasnt even that good. Some basement dwelling felcher with 3 sock puppet accounts trying to stir the pot (badly) and flood the forum.

Granted some members played into it a little too well, and the person got offended and revealed their intentions.

As long as they continue to get feedback and antiliberal sentiment theyll keep coming back. Like I said this style of attack is an going thread on DU

sent from a paper cup and string via quantum wierdness

Super Moderator

OK guys, they were a diversion the real Libtards snuck in during the smoke screen...

Rancher
    hawgrider, paraquack and stowlin like this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links