Mentally Ill abusing the Mentally Disabled. - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Mentally Ill abusing the Mentally Disabled.

This is a discussion on Mentally Ill abusing the Mentally Disabled. within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Don't shed a tear. There are members of the Aryan Brotherhood at all prisons......

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Mentally Ill abusing the Mentally Disabled.

Don't shed a tear. There are members of the Aryan Brotherhood at all prisons...
    Smitty901 likes this.

Super Moderator

[QUOTE=Smitty901;937897][QUOTE=Mish;937825]Police Say There Is No Link Between Chicago Kidnapping and Black Lives Matter
    [url=http://www.attn.com/stories/14019/police

And of course we are expected to believe that. If your are non black arm your self a war is coming . It has been brewing the last 8 years Obama and his crew will unleash it. It had to wait until he was out of the WH .[/QUOTE]

Layoff the Kahlua in your morning coffee there friend. lol
    Camel923 likes this.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Slippy Hidden Content
    (Slippy is happy that Mish is the daughter he is glad he never had)
    "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." Tyler Durden
    #mishyloveshersometequila

[QUOTE=Mish;937937]
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post

Layoff the Kahlua in your morning coffee there friend. lol
    Does that mean irish Cream is OK?
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

[QUOTE=Smitty901;937897][QUOTE=Mish;937825]Police Say There Is No Link Between Chicago Kidnapping and Black Lives Matter
    [url=http://www.attn.com/stories/14019/police

And of course we are expected to believe that. If your are non black arm your self a war is coming . It has been brewing the last 8 years Obama and his crew will unleash it. It had to wait until he was out of the WH .[/QUOTE]

Appeasement of evil only emboldens and promotes further, deeper evil. This has been the Obama policy in action domestically and internationally at the expense of moral actions IMHO.
    Smitty901 and 6811 like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

The four black young adults are not mentally ill and it provides their evil behavior an excuse to label them as mentally ill. They are hate-filled, racist fools/tools that feel fully entitled to do as they please. Also fairly obvious that they are not the brightest bulbs in the scoreboard as well. I hope that they get a prison term of at least 10 year each. Ideally they would get 20+ years, but I feel pretty confident that there will be sufficient whining to "give these kids a break" as "they did not know what they were doing" and that 10 years each would likely be the best possible.
    Smitty901 and Camel923 like this.

if this would have been whites doing this to a black , every talk show,news media,black actor,athlete,singer what ever would be screaming and crying, getto rats would be spilling into the streets burning rioting shooting. just sub human animals being the low life garbage they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    We are also told the Russians fixed the election with hacking. Regardless, I was using BLM as an example, not a connection.
    Actually, there is a connection with BLM. They may not be the founders of BLM but this is the message they send. Kill cops, kill Whites and kill the rich, middle class or white people that work.
    Sasquatch likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mickbear View Post
    if this would have been whites doing this to a black , every talk show,news media,black actor,athlete,singer what ever would be screaming and crying, getto rats would be spilling into the streets burning rioting shooting. just sub human animals being the low life garbage they are.
    If Whites did this, it will be on the news forever. You would never hear the end of it. They will be teaching this incident in grade school. But they are black so they are not really supposed to stay on the news because it will give them bad reputation.

Also, they would be crying for gun control, just because...
    Last edited by 6811; 01-09-2017 at 04:28 PM.

[QUOTE=Camel923;937985]
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post

Appeasement of evil only emboldens and promotes further, deeper evil. This has been the Obama policy in action domestically and internationally at the expense of moral actions IMHO.
    War... Is that similar to the crusades? I'm in.
    Smitty901 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mish View Post
    Police Say There Is No Link Between Chicago Kidnapping and Black Lives Matter
    Police Say No Link Between Chicago Kidnapping and BLM
    Yep, there is no link to BLM. Like they said in the beggining that it was not a Hate Crime... You know why, because blacks could not be racist.

A black person that is really fond of you can call you " my n**ga" and that is an honor, because it means they accept you as one of them. But you call him "your n**ga", you're getting you ass beat.

Now what's up with that?
    Smitty901 likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links