Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

What Are Your New Years Resolutions?

3K views 26 replies 17 participants last post by  TG 
#1 · (Edited)
  1. I am going to perfect my knowledge of algebra, and then test out at SP College for credits, this year.
  2. I am going to read Decline And Fall Of The Roman Empire this year. (I am using an abridged edition, other wise I wouldn't even try it.)
  3. I am going to read "The Diary of Anne Frank".
  4. I am going to be the boldest man that I can be, within the boundaries of good manners and decorum. (There is some sort of war against manhood going on now-a-days, and I ain't putting up with the punks that are doing it.)
  5. Subject To Updates.
https://wordpress.com/post/mistermills357.wordpress.com/558

#11 ·
I have resolved to not walk off my job, leaving mutilated bodies and burning rubble behind me.
But I can envision the carnage ...

Other than that, homestead improvement.

#13 ·
U know something, I have made a similar resolution in days past; leaving dead bodies and a smoking heap, was replaced by a kinder, gentler outlook.
Such as: if they don't try to kill and maim me, I won't lop their heads off, before they knew what hit them. It is a win-win in my view.

#15 ·
I resolve to walk away from the Police profession and never look back, Have two major home improvement projects completed (roof replaced and septic field repaired), take a real vacation somewhere, get a new job that I like and doesn't devour my life and devote a great deal more time to the Grandkids and recreational pursuits. I also intend to significantly reduce my alcohol intake. I drink just about every weekend...........My job sucks.

#19 ·
That ammo really builds up. I was buying 7.62X39 whenever I saw a box for under $5.00 at Academy or the LGS etc. I was just stuffing it in mags and stripper clips and tossing it in totes. I am sitting on 5K rounds of the stuff. Probably ought to change calibers.

#23 ·
I've given some serious thought to this question because it was asked by my 2 sisters-in-law. After due consideration I've decided I am good enough the way I am for this year.
Now for my ral answer: get back to my exercises (I've really be sloughing off during the holiday)

Reactions: Mish
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.