heathcare.gov called this morning
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on heathcare.gov called this morning within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Woke me up after having worked until 6:00am so I'm not happy about that, but......I did laugh at the message. "Our records indicate you never ...

Like Tree10Likes
  • 6 Post By csi-tech
  • 3 Post By Slippy
  • 1 Post By Oddcaliber

Thread: heathcare.gov called this morning

Woke me up after having worked until 6:00am so I'm not happy about that, but......I did laugh at the message. "Our records indicate you never completed signing up for healthcare under the National Healthcare Exchange" (I never started) "Please come back and review your options."

Reading between the lines I heard: "From the un-affordable healthcare act, we hope you have enjoyed your unreachable deductibles, unobtainable out of pocket maximums and the declining quality of your healthcare." "President Obama and hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants and shiftless, self-imposed un and under employed are counting in you to continue funding their lazy lifestyle." "They are placing all of their faith in you to make sure they can get the tattoos, piercings, weed, cigarettes and liquor they so desperately need. The children.....Dear God it's about the children dying in the streets. You can save them!"

Goodbye Healthcare.gov You are about to be replaced with something that won't kill the goose that laid the golden egg. Hopefully, a plan that can address true need and genuine suffering while bringing my costs in line with what I should pay. Go out, find a comfortable and pretty place and end it.
    rstanek, RedLion, sideKahr and 3 others like this.
    "There is a destiny that shapes our ends, Rough, hew them as we will."

I pray Congress and Trump don't re-neg on their promise to repeal this horrible law.
    SOCOM42, A Watchman and inceptor like this.

SGG

X2 F**K the fines! Unconstitutional bullspit

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Wonder what the odds are of getting those " fines" back?
    SGG likes this.
    We have a four box system,the soap box,the ballet box,the jury box and the cartridge box!

Each year VA sends me an official letter informing me and anyone else that wants to know, that for the purpose of complying with the Obama care(they call it AHC) this letter shows proof of qualifying coverage.
    Those Trump tasks with getting rid of it and getting something that works in place will have their hands full. Liberals never wanted affordable health care, they wanted government take over of the health care industry. Nothing less will make any of them happy.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Verry funny.

The Children! THE CHILDREN!
    Respect everything, fear nothing.

SGG

Quote Originally Posted by Oddcaliber View Post
    Wonder what the odds are of getting those " fines" back?
    I wish!! I've secretly been hoping that maybe Trump would do something like that

Sponsored Links